Some messed up requests

Someone openly named a forum “Please Help” in the choice of games category,so I thought they wanted a walkthrough.Guess what I found the following:

“Can anyone tell (or make) me a free choicescript game in which there is frequent sexual matter and violence and is pretty big.”

What the heck… To me that is very weird…

People have wildly varying tastes and preferences, and it just so happens this particular person (whether through forbidden indulgence or simple escapism or other reasons) prefers games with mature content in them. It’s not particularly weird, seeing how there are no such games around (with good reason).

to me that is even wierder

I’ve seen weirder requests

Well I don’t see anything messed up about it. I’ve read some stories that are pretty graphic and sexual at times – not usually my piece of cake, but it all depends how it’s done. Sometimes stories/games that shy away from that thing will end up feeling shallow and childish because they lack depth. It can be a cheap way to try to feel mature, but if used properly it can help develop a story.

Anyway, I’m sure there are a bunch of people who think we’re weird for playing games with *gasp* text! Don’t we know that about the latest 3D graphics and physics engines?

Nothing wrong with it. There’s plenty of visual novels covering a sexual nature and including violence etc.

Most of them are Japanese (fan translated) but there are some obscure western ones I guess.

I’ll give an example; Fate/Stay Night is one of the more popular ones. It was popular enough to get its own anime and a conversion into ‘family friendly’ shows. But it started off as a hentai visual novel if I remember right.

As a visual novel is really the next thing over a choice of text game, it’s a reasonable request I guess. I don’t think COG supports it though? Wouldn’t mind an official line on this.

Eh. Wouldn’t it be better to not start a thread for this? If you want to discuss adult content in choice games there is already a thread for it. This one feels pointless.

no i ain’t talking about it has “gasp” stuff it’s wierd because of wat he asked make a game for me… like what does he mean if you make the whole game then he should not get any credit unless he makes up the story and you code but he just said make a game for me wtf is that suppose to mean!!!

no i ain’t talking about it has “gasp” stuff it’s wierd because of wat he asked make a game for me… like what does he mean if you make the whole game then he should not get any credit unless he makes up the story and you code but he just said make a game for me wtf is that suppose to mean!!!

wtf y do i have 3 comments wierd… and this is my fourth :stuck_out_tongue:

remember guys its the internet…there will always be weirder things

Like me…?

Wired, lol

…yes?..

Take a close look at my picture

forever alone lol

Lol

I saw someone request, insest with Emma on zombie exodus and said it would not be fair then complained about Jim not being open minded about it . Wtf

lolololoz

Oh Hell to the Mutha, What in the Nine freakin’ hells? Now datz Effed up.