So let's talk about something important

As you all know I am highly adored by all CoG forum members. That’s all.
Seriously though… This is a thread for jokes. NO JUDGEMENT HERE!!!

“As you all know I am highly adored by all CoG forum members” - A thread for jokes indeed.

Tee hee hee.

“Tee Hee” you copied nigahiga … x( lol

A man walks into a bar…and says ow!

I thought It was going to be a serious issue with the Web and how it was going to shut-down only to see this.

Well played Talon…well played.

Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip? To get to the same side.

A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much it is for a drink. The bartender says “For you, no charge!”

@Redgrave
And then the neutron says, “Are you positive?”

Hydroxyl, sulfur, sodium, and phosphorus walk into a bar, and the bartender says, “OH SNaP!”

Are you full of beryllium, gold, and titanium? Because you are Be Au Ti full!

A man is trapped under a giant block with NaCl written on it. He says “Help, I’m under assault!” (‘assault’ sounds similar to ‘a salt’)

Don’t explain the joke… =/

@RVallant some people may not get it, or even get NaCl for that matter!

A proton has a crush on an electron, and finally he decided to ask her out. After telling her he’s attracted to her, she is sceptical and says “Really?” the electron instantly replies “I’m positive.”

Past,Present and future walk into the bar…

It was tense.

@Redgrave - “Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but the thing dies in the process and the innards are discouraging to any but the pure scientific mind.”
— E. B. White

I rest my case :stuck_out_tongue:

And in the spirit of things…

A horse walked into a bar, the barman said; “Why the long face”

“I’m a little hoarse” replied the horse… >_>

@RVallant point taken, I concede!

One atom is talking to another. “Damn, I lost an electron!” the first one says. The second one replies with “Are you sure you lost an electron?” Exasperated, the first atom said “Yes, in fact I’m positive!”

"A chemistry professor couldn’t resist interjecting a little philosophy into a class lecture. He interrupted his discussion on balancing chemical equations, saying, “Remember, if you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the precipitate!”

“Q: What do chemists call a benzene ring with iron atoms replacing the carbon atoms?
A: A ferrous wheel.”

“Q. What does DNA stand for?
A. National Dyslexics Association.”

“Q: What is the name of the first electricity detective?
A: Sherlock Ohms”

“The Official Unabashed Scientific Dictionary defines asymmetry as a place where you bury dead people.”

Person:Knock knock
Me:…
Person:Knock lock
Me: I’M NOT F**KING HOME STOP KNOCKING!!!

What does a hot dog salesman do when he is having fun?
He relishes it.

What do attorneys wear to work?
Law suits

Where do Sith Lords shop?
The Darth Mall.

How do you catch an angry moose?
With an angry moose trap, of course.

If one of you guys now wath stands here then… Uuuum i don’t know but lets begin

Een nederlander een belg en een duitser komen in een cafe. Zegt de barman: is dit een grap

is that your cat on the key board?

A brunette was skipping about some train tracks saying 22 over to herself. 22,22,22,22. Then a blonde comes up and asks her why she was doing this, then she got hit by a train. The brunette continued skipping about the tracks saying 23,23,23,23,23.

No it was my potato
YOLO

yolo doen’t work for us immortals of rencarnation