Slenderman

Played the online game…I can’t sleep now. Anyone else played it?

No i’m just to scared but i’m planning to play it when i have time

No, because cheap scare tactics and no plot nor strategy.

I’ve played it. Didn’t especially scare me, though I enjoyed the concept. Seems like the flashlight doesn’t last nearly long enough, and finding the pages is very difficult.

i watched a youtube video, the guy almost crapped himself

I didn’t play it. Not only that it lags, but I’ve already seen these:

Ive played it. ts kinda freaky. Doesnt keep me from sleep though.

It is not scary what so ever

It’s suspensful…I keep thinking that Slenderman will pop up when I wake up…

At first glance I thought this would be about a multiple choice game about Slenderman. I am now very disappointed and slightly motivated to make it.

As for the game, I haven’t played it yet. I keep meaning to though.

@Trywm I was hoping it was a slenderman game as well :frowning:

A Slenderman game? That would either be really good or absolutely terrible, but definitely one or the other, nothing in-between.

Yeah like your a detective investigating slenderman, and all the children hes kidnapped, and while your out in the woods investigating the latest disappearance you find a note. Apparently slenderman wants you to leave him alone. I think it could be done well, like with awesome fight scene and like he goes on a rampage in the rural town nearby and you face off against him along with a police blockade. Could be epic!

i dont know if a slenderman game would go well, at least on choicescript anyways

I haven’t played it personally, but I was so scared just from watching someone else play it on youtube.
Also, a slender choicescript game could be good if it was done right: with lots of suspense and really conveying the to-be victim’s feelings. Also most of the choices would need to end in your person being raped.

Just played it. Scared me when i where in the bathroom building. Its not very scary only when he just pops up

I should make a game! It would be suspensful…how would I do it?

I did a whole day of Slenderman research. Couldn’t sleep that night.

Me too. It sucks. I’m starting on this Slenderman game. I’ll be working on RISE too.

@P0RT3R

That’s the only part that freaks me out. Everytime I go in there I get trapped :confused: