Slammed! (Spoilers)

For you to be the Champion you need to be a face, if you are a heel, Sagramore will not give you the title.

Ok I only got Samoan Drop so far. How do I convince solitary exactly?

Then my game is bugged as hell because I always get the title with my Heel. I Never play as face so you are wrong. She says five stars and then GET IT and that. So yeah heel is exactly same. Always high promo qnd friend with her.

No you don’t get the title if you are a heel, you can convince sagramore to give you a good match, but for the title you need to be a face.

You need to listen to Super Horns and he will tell you about Solitary desease.
When you are fighting Solitary you need to resist until his desease starts to manifest and you need to talk to him about it and then insist on having a match instead of a shoot.

Maybe I had it from an older bugged version I can’t see code because I am on android. My problem is defeating Paul there is no way I tried like two times. I had to replay this again and trying again.

I dont usually go to forums, i came here to see if its possible to romance Alex Dobbs, but looks like she aint available, oh well

If you choose certain choices, you can have a nice scene with Alex where you can try to confess your love for her.

Great game I must say, but is there an ending with you, Griss, and JJ as friends? The closest I ever got to me being friends with JJ is when we were playing around at my parents house with some guy named John I think,

Also, what do I need to do to win the BWF Title and use the Cross gimmick in the same playthrough? In recent ones, I always lose to Sagramore and become Sagramore III

Yes, you need to not have a girl/boyfriend or have JJ as your boyfriend, at the interview before the big fight, you must tell the interviewer you wanted things to be different with Griss and have a good relationship with JJ.

If you want to do that, you need to have a real fight against Sagramore and win. He will hate you and will not volunteer to train you,

1 Like

Is there any way to get the chosen one achievement with strength and tech?

And what happens after we get immunity?

Never mind… I found it

You need to say you don’t stand for it that’s all

Evan’s ending is different depending on your sexual orientation right? I played as a gay male and I think what I had in my pockets was a key but reading the comments I see that a straight female has a ring in her pocket.

Need a little help for the Mandatory Rematch achievement. So I’ve selected all the romantically positive choices with Evelyn up until when she asks the MC to respond to her confession, at which I chose to keep it professional. When she later had to leave GWA, I told her to wait and then during the second interview with Colton, I expressed regret about her. However, I always seem to get that she’s engaged. Many thanks!

When you are studying with her, you must choose “And what if I am?” when she ask if you are feeling frisky. It will set the hidden variable erebuff to “true”.
Then you can tell her to wait, it will set erebuff to “waiting”, she will wait this time.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Sorry to bother you with another request, but how exactly do you convince Solitary to have a worked match? Is there a particular sequence of choices I have to make, or minimum stats I must have? In my last attempt, I knew about his bad leg and had 72 technique and 81 promo.

Just figured it out that I needed a high kayfabe stat as well. Thanks anyway!

hey there I already did the game many times, and I have a few questions, since I play on smartphone i can’T check the answer in the code.
First when against super horns in the academy, break the hole is an option for a character with a high technique but not high enoug to reverse ? or is it about strength ? (and if it’s bout stenhth how do you get high enough cause I tried over and over and can’t go over 69 in stength at this point)
the second is quite the same really, against muscle fist how to irish whip one into the other ? it seems t me it should be a strength check but I’m blocked at 69 and it is a greyed option
thanks !

I think you just need 61 Technique to break the hold and 65 to reverse it, no Strength required.
Don’t remember anything about the second.

1 Like