Slammed! (Spoilers)

You lost because you didnt exploited his bad leg.
There is two way to win against him, the first is to persuade him to have a match instead of a shoot (you need to talk to Super Horns and learn about his bad leg) and the second is exploiting his bad let and after that you need to pin his good leg (right leg).

1 Like

I can’t believe I waited till this week to get this game. Holy shhh!! It was so good! Brought back memories to when I was kid. Granted I had to google the wrestling moves but the story was defo A1! I’m going to try another playthrough to romance JJ as I planned but for some reason ended up with ecstasy. any recomemendations? I’ve read to be nice and make sure to be not on a relationship with anybody. Any other specifics?

first off, im pretty sure both the MC & JJ need to be Female, i dont think it will happen if you’re both Male. DO NOT throw the Match after the accident, and do not try to get a championship match, focus on your grudge against JJ.

You can romance JJ as a male.

1 Like

Hi, I’m new here and I need help. How do you win the BWF title? I’ve done it one by complete accident, and now I’m wondering how can you do it again? I know you have to force Sagramore to have a good match with you, but sometimes even if you do force him to have a good match instead of a squash he’ll still go over.

You have to be a face, not a heel.

You can choose to turn the match into a fight. Not sure on the specifics, but about 60 strength and choosing the mop will get you the title.

Anyway, absolutely loved this game and all the references/inspiration thrown about made me grin as a wrestling fan (“The Cleaner” achievement for using the mop? Kenny would be proud.).

Although there’s still a few I have no idea on how to get. Heartbroken Kid and Mandatory Rematch in particular confuse me. How do you get these?

For a laugh, In WWE terms, I imagined the characters were:

The PC = Sami Zayn
JJ = Kevin Owens
Paul Prototype = Heel Hogan (or Triple H)
Solitary = Daniel Bryan
Alex Dobbs = Stephanie McMahon
Super Horns = Shinsuke Nakamura(?)
Jaws = Bobby Heenan, at least that’s the closest I can think of :stuck_out_tongue:

Fantastic job. Would love another game about wrestling like this.

1 Like

I am trying to do a beast psycho run Like Attacking Sigramore, and nasty choices Or expose my feuds with JJ for real but no way And I am being mean and rude.

That’s an interesting list of names :smiley: I wrote Slammed around the Summer of Punk (WWE Edition) and the aftermath, and before my induction to the world of New Japan Pro Wrestling, so my template for Solitary was CM Punk, and Paul was Hunter + Cena (Prototype was his name in developmental). Super Horns was the great Jushin Thunder Liger :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, what’s hilarous is Stephanie McMahon is exactly who I pictured in the role of Alex Dobbs. I’m not sure about JJ as I never really pictured JJ as Kevin Owens. I always just imagined some generic looking guy.

Ah, I see. Now that I think about it, Super Horns does make me think of Liger quite a bit. And good god, imagine if Cena went mega-heel like Prototype… Ah, we can only dream.

@Dennis5730 Yes, I just said ‘Kevin Owens’ because of the Zayn/Owens “you were my best friend” schtick. Also, because Zayn seems like the PERFECT guy to be the main character of a video game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They had a lot of chances to turn John Cena heel, but Prototype was such a smug character, I loved/hated his character because we didn’t have that much of an interaction with him. I think there was at least 3 instances where we had a conversation with him.

Personally, I see JJ and the MC as Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose more then anything. Keeps the betrayed best friend dynamic yet seems to be more in line with JJ’s characterization. KO fights for the prize, Rollins and JJ want to be recognized as the best. They want the validation of looking at their former teammates (SHIELD for Seth, MC for JJ) and saying that they’re better.

Besides Sami is too happy to be the MC. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I suppose you’re right, Sami can’t help but keep a smile on his face every waking hour :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s also nice to know that you can go full Ambrose and completely obliterate JJ during your RoV match if you’re a madman/woman enough for it!

Does anyone know how to get Code of Honor, Samoan Drop, Best in the World and The Choosen One?

How do i defeat sagramore for the title?

You need to convince him to have a good fight and be a face.

Code of Honor: you need to have high promo. At the scaffold match, don’t help JJ, after that you will need to convince Super Horns to knock off Prototype.

Samoan Drop: at the reality show, don’t investigate the accidents. When one of your trainers attacks you, choose the option that you have the highest stats ( Strength = break off, Technique = reverse and Promo = apologize).

Best in the World: you need to fight against Solitary, listen to Super Horns before the fight and then convince Solitary to have a match instead of a shoot.

The Choosen One: don’t be defeated by Super Horns in the reality show and do well against the fighter and his manager in the first test.

Thanks Urban :blush: And here’s 20 characters

False I always convince her being a heel. It is the promo aka charisma who decided it that and don’t being an ass with him her previously.