Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

Unfortunately no, you can not worship other gods

4 Likes

Are there going be bad endings in Shepherds of Heven

2 Likes

If we see most scare thing in Shepherds of Haven what will it look like

2 Likes

Yes, there are some absolutely devastating bad endings for Shepherds of Haven, both for the story and characters! But all bad endings are also avoidable :slight_smile:

@Sino I think the scariest thing in Blest is probably the idea of a Thrall: someone who, on the outside, looks and acts normal, but is secretly possessed by an Endarkened (willingly or unwilligly). I think it’d be terrifying to never truly know if your loved one was just a puppet for a demon who was using their body to hide amongst your kind…

8 Likes

The way you worded that has me very worried for the Shepherds :worried:Please have mercy on the Ro’s :sob:

2 Likes

At least the Shepherds have wards on the compound to detect most demons/outside presences, and if you have a Hunter around in general, you’re good! :grin:

That’s not to say there aren’t other dangers threatening them, though… :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Sadistic! … I love it.

4 Likes

I don’t please don’t hurt my children :sob: Jk I love angst, also I really like your profile pic

2 Likes

IMG_20180812_013901_483

Here’s a shit meme to lighten the mood a bit

Summary

5 Likes

yeah, because they’re all in danger of being swept off their feet by MC (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

or… in danger of sweeping MC of their feet? I…er… this one kind of ran away from me.

6 Likes

Shepherds of Haven final boss LEAKED featuring Chase & Trouble!!!

Summary

I’m not sure I did the colors or shapes right, but I am quite proud of this :’)

24 Likes

WHOA.

@Dagguro, that. Is. AMAZING! AND SO COOL!!! You should definitely be proud, you have a ton of skill, especially in detail and color!

That goose is freaking terrifying… Like I’m legitimately afraid of it… and the detail in everything is so good!!! YOU EVEN GOT THE GOLD CIRCLE AROUND TROUBLE’S EYES HOLY SHIT… And I love that he looks kind of worried lmfao…

Thank you for this!! You really made my day! :joy::sparkling_heart: Would you mind if I shared it on the ShoH tumblr? :grin:

8 Likes

Go right ahead! If you want to this art is yours as much as it is mine :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Aw, thanks @Dagguro! It’s definitely yours, but I’m honored to be blessed with it! :blush:

Following @Djone1’s post on Tumblr, are there any eye colors that people feel are missing here?

5 Likes

Looks good to me. Granted my usual picks are Gold, Grey, and Amber.

1 Like

You pretty much nailed all of them first try :grinning:

2 Likes

I had left out scarlet the first time (demo version) but after your reblog I was like EH WHY NOT, if they glow why can’t they have red eyes? though in that case I think it’s hilarious imagining like Shepherds traveling in camp and they look up to see a pair of glowing red eyes in the shadows but it’s just MC hanging out

12 Likes

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, White eyes!

kidding XD Yea, think you got all of them, too

3 Likes

If you think about it like that go look at that ask I sent you :wink:

2 Likes

I as well think you got them all. I usually go with normal colored eyes :joy:

3 Likes