Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

that is a duck not a goose

No joke. Check the link I put under summary. The voice acting followed by the guy being violently attacked always makes me die laughing. Every time.

Jokes on you, I never had any original ideas

2 Likes

fight me (20 characters)

go fight a goose, i am a pacifist

1 Like

When you click summary and the template appears, just put the image in where the “this text will be hidden” is

2 Likes

why does the demo end on a cliffhanger?

This game is still work in progress and currently on hiatus like the title of this thread said. @rinari is currently doing a revamp so there might be changes in there.

2 Likes

Because that’s as far as I’ve written for that chapter that I’m comfortable with sharing, and also, I like leaving people on cliffhangers! :laughing:

Maybe! It will definitely be one of the above options–or some other cliche silly omake episode if anyone thinks of one–but it will probably be separate from the main game itself. :slight_smile:

possibly, let’s consult webMD

you may have allergies

Oh my god, I loved that! It’s actually really funny thinking of playing a game in the form of Prihine’s diary, LOL.

Day 14 of our long journey. My bodyguard continues to ignore me and that twerp of a merchant’s apprentice won’t stop hanging around…

Or alternatively it’s just Court Bitch Simulator where you get to play as Prihine and be awful to everyone around you:

One of the maids has spilled your long-awaited custard. The one you were saving for dessert! She cowers before you, her eyes pleading for mercy.

"Mistress..." she begins, her voice soft and pleading. 

#Make her cry.
4 Likes

I’m going to start calling you Cliffari. I hate Cliffhangers. I hate them more than anything in this universe. Besides Geese.

6 Likes

Be careful how long you leave them hanging. After watching American Ninja on TV, it has become clear that most people’s grip strength gives out on the second or third cliffhanger. Only the truly elite ninjas can hold on to the finish.

(This is me trying to be funny, not push you to start up writing again, before the flood of comments come pouring in against me)

1 Like

If you in story had choice what person you what kill off like Trouble or Blade

2 Likes

This is actually hilarious, I smirked to myself while at a coffee shop! :joy:

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HOW COULD YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE

Summary

probably Blade, he would gladly die for his friend Trouble

10 Likes

are we going to get a chance of revenge on the kids that threw the tomato?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no, but feel free to imagine that if Caine’s around, he finds out about it somehow and gathers up a mob of like-minded Shepherd supporters and beats the absolute shit out of the tomato kids!

5 Likes

So you choose to kill sasuke? Naruto won’t like that.

1 Like

Hey, whassup, I made some more fanarts:

impeccably-stressed-art.tumblr.com/post/176810650459/sketches-of-shepherds-of-havens-boy-band-ocs

(In order, left to right.)
Top: Halek, Loki Riel
Bottom: Chase, Trouble, a wild fuckboi Red

I tried to draw Blade too, but even after three hours and five other hot guys, I was no closer to drawing Blade as I imagine him than I was at the start, and as an adult with other projects and responsibilities (read: ‘video games’ and ‘I’m hungry’), I figured I should stop here before I get frustrated.

Anyway, if you follow this link to my tumblr, I have individual portraits of each boi + commentary that tracks my slow descent into madness it’s pretty fun i think—ok, cya

13 Likes

Let me guess: you kept drawing sasuke when you tried to draw blade didn’t you?

GASP

images

It’s–it’s so—

276232_papel-de-parede-meme-so-cute_1920x1200

It’s so beautiful.

Thank you so much, you’re amazing! I’m blown away by how accurately you captured them (even Riel, who you’ve never even seen a reference of)! His expression and hair and everything are perfect!! (Though I guess this means he’s Loki?!) Halek’s expression is dead-on, too, omg. They’re all so beautiful and perfect and precious and I don’t know how you did it!! :scream::sob:

(Blade’s fine, he doesn’t need to be drawn! He’s so dumb he doesn’t deserve it!)

Can we just dedicate this day to worshipping @rose-court and how awesome she is? :hugs: And today will be known as the inception of the Boi Band of Haven DLC™. Quiet Spice, Snobby Spice, Smirky Spice, Silly Spice, and Fuckboi Spice! Blade is just the manager.

12 Likes

I could do that. It’s not terribly difficult. And she is quite fun.

5 Likes