Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

@rinari Please make a Choice of Geese

4 Likes
mmmm, yes, good

Honestly, I might never get to romance Prihine because it means I would have to ignore Caine and why would I ever do that??? I could never do that.
I have tried and it hurts.

I don’t know about cool, but I’m definitely an older sibling and I have crushed my little brother against my chest just to kiss him before—of course then he grew up and turned into a teenager… [sniff]

That’s ok, that’s what fanfiction is for.

“Caine and the MC’s Excellent Adventure” coming soon to an AO3 near you!

[clenches fist] That kids gonna be so freaking parented in all my fanfictions, apparently.

4 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

12 Likes
Summary

unnamed%20(15)

And do you know hard it is ? Especially with the fact that Prihine is grade A waifu material

3 Likes

I’m sorry Prihine! :sob: But as a single parent, I just can’t ignore my son like that.

3 Likes

Honestly the MC could have Trouble spin-kick a door open and accidentally reveal them pooping, and Caine would still think they were the coolest person ever.

Trouble: OH MY GOD. I’M SO SORRY. HOLY SHIT.
Caine: :star_struck:

Right? I only ask because I do toy around with writing some side-stories for this: so far a comical omake side-story would be one option, or a story told in the perspective of either Prihine or Croelle… or something.

Summary

Mm yes, so much DLC material!

5 Likes

All the feather pattern DLC. I ducking love this thread.

@GuardsmanTheMad Tallys ftw my guy

5 Likes

But who does he think is cooler ? You mentioned that at one point he’ll be worshipping the ground Blade stands on :thinking:

@TropicRayder oh I know that :wink:

2 Likes

You know how in some families, there’s a dog? And when the kids or mom come home, the dog is all excited and jumping up and down and so happy to see them? But then when the dad comes home, the dog wags its tail, but the dad just sort of nods and acknowledges the dog with a pat on the head but otherwise doesn’t interact with it much?

But if the dog is going apeshit and tearing up all the decorative pillows in the house, and the kids are like Stop it, Sam! Sometimes the dog doesn’t listen because it thinks they’re still playing with it?

But then the dad comes in and says one stern word and the dog instantly stops?

It’s like that…

5 Likes

oh my god, the imagery of this made me laugh so hard my nose burns a little oh god, is that normal??

Prihine’s Worst Day Ever DLC

It’s just the entirety of ShoH written in epistolary form as Prihine’s diary entries.

Dear Diary, 

Today I woke up, did my hair, put on my wedding dress, ate...

[six pages of food description later]

Oh, and also my wedding was attacked by a demon.

But those desserts! I must speak of those desserts again!

[six more pages of food description]

If I remember correctly, it was that bodyguard who saved me from that demon. Perhaps I should send them a plate of dessert as a thank you?

No, no.

I'd rather keep the desert. I'm sure they'll appreciate whatever change is in my purse at the moment.

Sincerely yours,

Prihine
4 Likes

Hey whoa. Hold on now. What is this hate for Dark things?

I for one would pick Sorcerer. Just because something is dark doesn’t make it evil!

How the power is used is what determines that!

I totally wouldn’t use my power for selfish reasons. Honest.
heheheheheheheh…

7 Likes

Didn’t pirhine shave all her hair for the wedding?

1 Like

I have three of those!

Dogs, not families.

how do you know my dad, you described him perfectly.

So…Caine is going to drop onto his back in submission when Blade glares at him?

Ok, I can see that. :thinking:

Yup, that’s what I meant by doing her hair.

I feel like she’s the kind of person who tries to gloss over negativity by focusing on Good Things™.

3 Likes

Use it to rid the world of the most dangerous creature, the geese. THE GEESE!

2 Likes

Get Pirhine a nice wig. She can wear it till her hair grows back.

No joke but with how much I take care of my hair, if I ever had to shave it all off I would vehemetly refuse. And violently assault whoever made this as a custom.

10 Likes

So are we getting a hot springs episode? :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

If we get a hot spring scene. It better be reminiscent of my favorite scenes in the Agarest Senki series. In which a horny male convinces all the other male characters to peep on the women. Only to end with them all abandoning him immediately and him being caught and subjected to violence by the women.

See the below.

Summary

https://youtu.be/cLDJgkSJt4Y?t=364

3 Likes

As I was visiting Tumblr, also how do you hide images under summary?

Summary

2 Likes

lol I don’t think any of the male characters are horny enough to do that.

1 Like

who is going to be that guy?