Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

I agree. Reading those asks brightens up my day.

2 Likes

I really would love a moment similar to the ask where the MC declares being graceful and walks into a pole immediately after that. :joy:

Also, the more I hear about the ROs, the harder it is to choose between them.

4 Likes

This was very funny. :joy: Poor MC.

True… At the least, we could do different runs. XD But at the same time, it makes me more determine to go after a RO, like Blade for instance. The more I read more about him, the more I want to have the game in my hands.

2 Likes

A friend once did something very similar to MC in that scenario.

I pretty much reacted the same way as Blade did to that.

I actually can’t really decide who I want Robin to go for since quite a few might work with his character.

Robin has a good heart and is very much lionhearted, but the events of lossing of his family and people have left him somewhat numb to things. Caine might actually be the first person (outside of his secret mentor), that he has connected with in a really long time.

So I could possibly see Robin working with Red, Tally, Lavinet, and Ayla (some intentionally, and some more unintentional).

2 Likes

…that ask was actually true to life because I once bragged about how graceful I was only only to trip when I turned around.

You don’t understand, none of you understand, any ask where the MC is clumsy it’s because I did it and it haunts me and I cope by having my favorite fictional characters roast me. lol

9 Likes

Pretty much what happened to my friend. On a daily basis. :laughing:

…I want to make a joke. But it feels too easy. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@rose-court More self-insert asks please :joy:

4 Likes

I’m on it!

[sends in more asks about dogs]

5 Likes

I got bounty on me if still being hunted
Oda me
sex male
race hunter
bounty 60;000’000 money
rule he broke calling are god dick face ’ killing are Inquisitor and being gifted and piss on the die inquisiter

2 Likes

Wow that why to live Oda

1 Like

Crow
bounty 4,000,000
sex male
race human
weapon gun
crimes being gifted only killing Inquisitors how are tried to take him into justice
gift shapeshift
place of birth CAPRA
Age 24

1 Like

Love to now how map will play part in story like ashtown and smoke town in the city

2 Likes

@rinari I just saw your tumblr…you’re in Phoenix? I’m coming to visit Mesa in a week. I spent my young childhood in Arizona with my extended family! (I feel like this is something everyone knew but me, somehow.)

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve grown up in Phoenix (and spent my undergrad years at ASU)! My partner and I currently live in Scottsdale—it’s why I made the setting of Apex Predators Phoenix, which is a first for me—and it’s so cool to see another person familiar with Arizona in these parts! :laughing: I hope you’ll be okay with the heat next week! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I hope so too! We moved around a lot so I’m familiar with a lot of places, Scottsdale being one of them. And I live in Georgia now, so hopefully I get used to the heat again…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well looks like Lavinet is off my romance list…

4 Likes

But Halek wasn’t a romance option?

2 Likes

I’ll admit it, I killed Paarthunax. No shame. Lynch me if you please. Viva la revolucion.

1 Like

Huh, I didn’t know that :sweat_smile: thanks!

Edit: this is what 2 hours of sleep does to a person…

2 Likes

I know you mean she’s OFF your romance list, but… :laughing:

And yes, Halek and Mimir are the only non-ROs. :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw, I’m still laughing at @rose-court’s scenario about the baby! :joy:

4 Likes