Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

But can we play a stoic mc tho? I’d love to play a character who communicates through grunts and growls

2 Likes

Yup haha, you can’t grunt and growl but there are plenty of places to stay silent or terse!

2 Likes

How about a troll MC? One who makes funny of everything and everyone.
And sorry if I’m bothering you with these questions

1 Like

Not at all lol! I wouldn’t say troll exactly but definitely room for snarky and sarcastic!

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking a lot about the post where it was mentioned that Caine might name his first kid after the MC and of some players’ names… and Caine naming his first kid Poop Poop or Asholetep :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wall-Eyed Norm, she must of have seen some shit :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Caine’s child grows up massively resenting him

@Djone1 “Wall-Eyed Norm” would be a sweet metal band name actually lol!

9 Likes

Looks like we’re staring a band. Or a band dlc needs to be added :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ah OK, but I realise how annoying I can be sometimes.
As an apology have some shitty Lavinet memes I made on my phone

Summary

Excuse you, it’s assholetep, and it’s a last name :face_with_monocle: jk

3 Likes

thinking of elf bread if I think of elf’s in shepherds of haven [ p.s I watch goblin slayer and lord of the rings both to me are good story’s if you watch that ]:elf:

1 Like

It’s an all-Norm band–Lavinet singing, Chase on guitar, Trouble on drums, Riel on piano… Shery is the manager lol! The game becomes a rock-band management sim in the DLC lol

@GuardsmanTheMad You’re never annoying lol, you always make me laugh!! I’m always happy to answer questions :slight_smile: I’m impressed you made those memes on your phone LOL they’re hilarious! Lavi is so high-maintenance

I love Lord of the Rings! Every few years we do a Lord of the Rings marathon on Frodo/Bilbo’s birthday and I make my own version of lembas/Elven bread lmfao I even taught a class on LOTR for a few semesters… I’ve never heard of Goblin Slayer though! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

First episode is um… Well pretty messed up. It basically has goblins gang-raping a girl after tearing apart her party in one part.

1 Like

Oh holy shit

Okay… that’s… that’s rough lmfao, thank you for warning me!!

4 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t get past the first episode, it bothered me to much.

4 Likes

Me too, I lasted like maybe 3 minutes past that because it was too much for me.

4 Likes

Yeah and from what I’m hearing there’s alot more dark stuff, an I decided to look at a side story manga of it and there’s a gangrape of three sisters in the first two pages. Seems like they have it for more of shock value.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what to say about that aside from I really wish I didn’t click on the spoiler blur.

1 Like

I’ll just delete it if you want.

1 Like

Nah it’s fine, up to you.

1 Like

Honestly that first episode got me really interested into the series. Especially what Goblin slayer does to those goblins the end.

Total Baddassery!

2 Likes