Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

I don’t have unlimited money to throw you know.

2 Likes

Croelle romance dlc when?

3 Likes

Lol it’s DLC where Halek goes on vacation so a host of Hunters comes to fill in for him and you can only romance them

In all seriousness I will actually probably do something like this when the game is complete lmao!

7 Likes

Completely unrelated but relooking at all the artwork you had done makes me want to draw how I see my character in the book one of these days. :thinking:

3 Likes

no pressure, but that would be amazing

#draw your Shepherds

7 Likes

name Oda
age 27
sex male
job assassin and merc got pick on job to work with shepherds
hair color : white
race : hunter
weapons traps bombs and all that saoteur good
history : Oda had no family he was street kid made his money lot ways but he never take to far some kids see him as demon on how steal from high class but on one job he met group of mercs by stealing from them but he was caught but the mercs gave him a choice work for us or waste your life bring thief he choice first one so Oda is there saboteur setting up trap and all that fun but one day his boss died and merc group split apart but he was noticed by shepherds by his skill in combat and effect in battle zone
//this was if fanmade person I made if rinari want you him go head and I well fix an misspelled word or my grammar get some sleep ///

1 Like

That’s a super cool backstory for your character, @Takashi_Shin! :grin: Great work! :sparkles:

1 Like

And so begins…the Final Epoch(to me it kinda looks like the end of the Blest : tapyt getting power, old gods chilling instead of helping, the autarch is sick and her sons mad, the norm empire is declining, the diminished are truly diminished because they forgot about their talents)
Also can the MC multiply? For obvious reasons that are unrelated to romancing multiple characters

2 Likes

It does seem rather dire, doesn’t it, haha?

That would be a handy spell to learn! I don’t imagine the ROs would be too happy about it, though… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I just wanted to say So it begins…the Final Epoch, but you are right, things aren’t that bad.
If the MC wouldn’t be such a shameless flirt, perhaps the multiplying thing would work(in my opinion, heroes/characters that can split are badasses, with the condition of accepting that they are in fact more people and not just one)

1 Like

MC (with their words of power): … why are you looking at me?

If we could master such a spell… We could save both Caine and Prihine without using a word of power! :smiley:

3 Likes

but the cruel and terrible god of events not named Lena but something else would just force you to choose between two other characters down the road…

:alien:

14 Likes

suuuuuuuuuuuure.

3 Likes

The name starts with an ‘r’ and ends with an ‘i’ :wink:

:anguished: oh no.

1 Like

boys and girls you got choice fight army demon with fork or say to whole city that you are magic

2 Likes

I personally would tell everyone in the city I had magic! :stuck_out_tongue: I could at least take some people out if they came after me haha! An army of demons would just kill me :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

More rewrites… I’m working to add in a wider range of personality responses while I can! Also adding in some more random content/encounters that get unlocked if you recruit certain Shepherds! (For example, you might find Chase and Trouble messing around the compound and playing pranks if you recruit Chase… or Tallys and Halek cooking together if you recruit Halek! Hopefully it will help the game feel more “alive” around the life of the MC!)

Here’s a new shy-MC response for you, @spunkycatninja! :stuck_out_tongue:

26 Likes

Well, if we’re adding responses might we be able to add more sarcastic responses? I can’t be enough of a jackass in this game.

Blade: Why do you want to know?
MC: 'Cause I’m secretly an endarkend spy out to get information on your love life!
Blade: Big sigh

13 Likes

So exciting for this. I always make an MC, who although not shy with people but when in comes to romance, she is rather shy. :joy:

5 Likes

OH MY GOD! Don’t you play with my emotions!!! :laughing: (or maybe you should lol)

Does this mean I don’t have to necessarily play snarky and bold most of the time? I’m so stoked! Regardless, just adding that one line makes me feel better, like I can play it a little more free in personality. :hugs:

4 Likes