Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

What if it was for Caine’s soul though? :wink:

7 Likes

Well, in that case I’d have to go back to the church and see if his soul is still around, because that boi is dead lol.

8 Likes

This needs to be in game scene, I will pay for this DLC, the shape of demon booty

7 Likes

Shepherds of Haven: De-MOANS and EnDickened Encounters

I’m so sorry

Also, for anyone who has questions about this game’s romance mechanics and hasn’t been around the thread that long, here’s a handy-dandy post outlining the mechanics of it all:

I received a lot of amazing questions in the last week or so, but I’m only getting through them slowly because I have a lot going on atm! Priorities right now:

• Editing the book (30% done!)
  • Work (juggling a lot of freelance projects/side jobs)
  • Jury duty (eats up two full days of the week)
  • Household stuff (cooking every day, making lunch, cleaning)
  • Social life (oddly super busy…)
  • Tumblr asks
  • Working incrementally on ShoH

I do hope to have some news about the game soon hopefully, so stand by for that! And if you’ve sent in a question, I will get to it eventually! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Can we use dickplomacy to solve issues tho?

1 Like

Yikes you sound so busy.

Don’t worry about updates! The longer the wait, the more we can speculate :stuck_out_tongue:

so out of curiosity I was taking a peek at your code, and...
*comment ~~other~~
*create cacophant false

I’ve so many questions :eyes:

5 Likes

:eyes:
In which scene is that??

1 Like

It’s a *create command, so it would be in the startup file. Not an actual scene.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming: sorry I don’t really know anything about coding so I assumed things, but thanks! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s more of an Apex Predators thing! :wink:

9 Likes

Et voilà! In an entire weekend I made a single dead meme. Enjoy!

11 Likes

It’s a 5 :star: meme

wow i miss LA Noir

3 Likes

Isn’t that the vault salesman you meet at the beginning of fallout 4 ?

3 Likes

OOPS

My point still stands! Man Fallout 4 graphics were kind of rough, lol!

4 Likes

[MC puts their finger down]
tenor

This is late but I had to add in some chaotic energy

8 Likes

I just finished playing through the demo and so far, it’s been absolutely spectacular. Your writing is amazing, the characters are intriguing, and the story arcs (from what I’ve seen) flow very smoothly. This is currently one of my favorite WIPs on the site, and by the time you finish this game, I have no doubt that it’ll be a big hit!

The character art by the way - absolutely gorgeous. Not going to deny I already have a thing for Trouble, and I’ll definitely be looking forward to Halek as well. Will he be a potential romance option? If so, what are you planning on having his orientation/sexuality be?

And last thing! Are you Vietnamese? This is probably the first time I’ve seen a fellow Asian around :relaxed: You’ve got all of my support!

2 Likes

Halek is straight but he’s not a ro

3 Likes

Yeah, she teases us with Halek because so many of us are thirsty for him. :sob:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your very kind words, @MindGlitch! :hugs: Your support and enthusiasm mean so much, and I hope I can keep adding more content to Shepherds of Haven soon so you and everyone else can enjoy and see where the story’s headed! :grin:

Another for the Trouble train! :wink: Unfortunately, Halek is the only male non-romanceable character, both for story reasons and logistical ones! You can always max out a friendship with him and try to get one of his many different endings, though!

Yes I am! :smiley: Both of my parents are Vietnamese; Asians represent! Thank you again!!

YA’LL GOT FIVE MENS TO CHOOSE FROM, YOU JUST WANT WHAT YOU CAN’T HAVE :joy::joy:

15 Likes

HEY, I ONLY WANT TALLYS.

WE CAN THROW DOWN! :anger:

Lol, I’m dead serious though. Only interested in Tallys. Don’t group me with them!

6 Likes