Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

Pretty sure the Norms tolerated the Elves in the forest. Also “do what the hell we want or you’ll suffer” no ones going to go through that for centuries.

Anyway it’s my opinion that you can’t blame her for how she is, unless you went through all the shit she’s endured for how long.

1 Like

I understand your opinion, but I’m working more on facts here.
We have concrete proof of Trouble’s abuse, while as a fugitive, you may not necesarily be traumatized, especially since elves are some sort of nomads; I agree with you in some regards, specifically I agree that it’s nasty to be looked down upon.
In my opinion, Trouble went through more. I don’t know for sure that he is the bigger person here, because his altruism may be coming from a vendetta against the Equalizers, but Talys clearly disregards the boy’s innocence, which I’d say it’s nasty

2 Likes

I mean I’m work with the facts to though

"However, Tallys seems unaffected. “The Autarchy’s Inquisitors hunted my clan into extinction,” she answers, almost ruthlessly. She fingers a sprig of teren leaf experimentally. “We often passed close to Norm settlements on our travels. When we camped out close to one, apparently some of their cattle went missing. The townsfolk blamed it on us and reported us to the Inquisitors without coming to ask us about the crime first. The Inquisitors came and slaughtered everyone in the night. Even the children.”

This is just how to she came to Haven, who knows what else happened to her. Trouble went through something traumatic yes, but she’s been going through it for 229 years.

I’m not saying it’s right though and I understand your opinion, but that’s why I’m glad we get to help her and the way to get the best ending with her, especially in a romance, is to help her get over her hatred and move on.

3 Likes

Tallys just needs to be loved. You get it.

3 Likes

Thirsty Tallys is best Tallys.

4 Likes

Hey great discussion guys! But I’m gonna have to ask that it ends because I can see the thread derailing pretty quickly with this line of discussion, as it’s going to go into a bit of a loop. Feel free to continue it somewhere else or to start a thread to discuss stuff like this for the game! Hope you have a great day!

5 Likes

Yup you got it :grinning:
tenor%20(2)

3 Likes

how progress going with you on Shepherds of Haven

I haven’t made any except for what I’ve posted here with the chapter headings and etc.! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

you may lough at me when if tell this right was still in high school me an some friend drama class had to act someone movie ,book or show so we pick shepherds of haven but we choice prison seen were the mc had choice of life and death :skull_and_crossbones: because of your work save are ass we got A+ so thank you :grinning:

1 Like
  • Would summon an endarkened for fun time
  • Would not summon an endarkened at all

0 voters

Very sorry Lena Not really

5 Likes

That is hilarious and so cool lol!!! :joy: I’m glad you and your friend got a good grade, thanks for choosing Shepherds to act out! :hugs:

Here’s the post in question if anyone needs context to this lol

4 Likes

Depends how it looks like…:thinking:

1 Like

I’m Team Let the MC frickfolock with a endarkened, witches and magical beings alike always did… For power

2 Likes

Depends on what you’re summoning, but if a Cacophant senses there’s even a remote possibility you might be tempted by it, it’s going to appear in the form most seductive to you! :joy: Let’s clarify here too that summoning an Endarkened to bang you has a high probability of death or possession!! I still voted yes though…I definitely also banged the desire demon in DA:O

12 Likes

still worth it, imagine casually bringing it up with the shepherds gang, like they’re eating and someone asks the mc if they took care of the endarkened and the is like lmao, bitch you have no idea

8 Likes

I mean… I don’t blame you. I just wish Desire Demons had hair. I’d be 100% on board if they did.

3 Likes

Chase: Now that we’re finished eating, let’s play a game!

Blade and Riel: [collective groan]

Chase: It’s called “Never have I ever.” We all hold up our hands. Each person makes a statement about something they’ve never done, and if someone has done that statement, they put a finger down. Anyone who puts all five fingers down has to drink.

Trouble: i love this

Tallys: Fine, then, I’ll start. Never have I ever… decapitated a person.

[Blade, Ayla, and MC put their fingers down]

Ayla: Does internal decapitation count?

Halek: Does an Endarkened count as a person?

Lavinet: No. Shery, you go next.

Shery: Um… never have I ever… [blushes furiously] …slept with somebody…

[Red, Chase, Tallys, Ayla, Lavinet, and MC put their fingers down]

Chase: Interesting, very interesting… Okay, Trouble’s turn!

Trouble: Uhhh never have I ever… fucked a demon lmao

Riel: You idiot, you’re missing the point of the game! You’re supposed to say something at least one person has done!

Trouble: I just picked something I would never do, I don’t want to lose—

[MC slowly puts their finger down]

Everyone: …

Summary

36 Likes

[Everyone looks at my MC in confusion with conflicted feelings]

My MC : What? Don’t tell me you haven’t thought about it at least once!

11 Likes

We need a DA:O like scene with a demon willing to bargain,

Demon: In exchange of those kids souls I will offer you one of the following, rare forbidden magic knowledge of an already forbbiden knowledge, enough money to become a noble or pleasure beyond that wich any mortal can give you.

Mc: …

Mc proceds to use a word of power to have all of the rewards.

Demon: … You still have to give me those kid souls though.

5 Likes