Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

Blade:

That…That’s not fair. You’re not allowed to do that.

7 Likes

Blade:

Is… is something wrong with your eye? Do you need medical attention?

Also, I had way too much fun with this ask, kinda makes me wish the Shepherds did have an HR rep:

Shyf:

Trouble:

15 Likes

So I just watched the Despicable Me movies recently (again), and inspired by all those lovely gifs by @forest, I couldn’t help but locate some from DM to depict the life between the MC and Caine :hugs:

(´・ω・`)

Caine (after the MC saves him from the demon): YOU ARE MY HERO AND I LOVE YOU.
DM(1)

Caine (when he sees the MC kick ass):
DM(6)

Caine (when he sees that the MC is upset):
DM(5)

Caine (when he meets people who like the MC):
DM(4)

Caine (when someone mentions they hate the MC):
DM(3)

Moments later...

DM(2)

Heh, I think I love Caine too much.

9 Likes

The portraits of the ROs are cool and stuff, but canonically speaking which one is the sexiest(or which one you like the most)?

images%20(12)

there is no such thing as loving Caine too much

3 Likes

I love him too… When he is alive

1 Like

I love that Caine is multiple different characters from Despicable Me, this only makes him more adorable :hugs:

I don’t think there can be one canonically sexiest character because sexy means something different to everybody! What I find sexy is not what the next person finds sexy, et cetera. :slight_smile:

As for which one I like the most, it really depends on the day! Trouble makes me laugh the most, Lavinet is the edgy bitch I wish I could be sometimes. I admit that I’m probably most familiar with/fondest of Blade because he’s my “oldest” character, so I know very well how he would act, et cetera, like it’s second nature, whereas some characters I have to really think about what they might do. Probably my favorite romance routes to write right now are his, Chase’s, Tallys’, and Lavinet’s/Shery’s, but that could very well change!

MC: oh no who do I choose to save

Caine:

Prihine: [throws money] ME BITCH

21 Likes

You had me at money. Gimme dat money! (Sorry not sorry Caine) :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Ok ok, so I have another question
Who would win Miss/Mister Blest contest?

1 Like

Miss Blest:

Lavinet, hands down, unless for some reason she decided to stay out of the competition and coach the others–in which case probably Tallys?

Definitely not Ayla, who would drop-kick the first person to ask her to join the swimsuit round

Mister Blest:

Chase or Red, it depends on how hard either one is trying; Blade might skate by on looks but his personality for that kind of thing would be awful, Halek is too shy, Trouble is too impatient, and Riel considers himself above being judged by others (though he would ace any manners/etiquette category).

9 Likes

Tallys?

References to swimsuit rounds?

Are you trying to make me die? These images are too much! My poor heart!

Not that the heart or I am complaining. Tallys in a Swimsuit sounds amaze, want to see.

2 Likes

MC:
unnamed

download%20(4)

2 Likes

but, But, BUT WHERE THE HECK is the MC?
You trying to tell me the MC is not one a sexy parentalflipper?

4 Likes

MC is the sexiest of them of them all, did you think that the shepherds are a group for fighting endarkened? Wrong it’s a group for single, sexy people, it’s the only requirement, ever wonder why everyone is so hot?

9 Likes

Extremely lucky on the Genetics Lottery?

Tfw you win the Genetics Lottery

4 Likes

It’s not the genetic lottery, it’s the MC.
Wherever a MC appears, the hotness factor of the surrounding people increases by 690%.

7 Likes

What if she’d still win like the Persona 4 Miss Yasogami pageant lol

2 Likes

No kiddin.
I played a dating sim where the main(and only RO) is a hat. Maybe we can share the games and gameplay advices

1 Like

I always considered that an author, in order to create “good books”, must understand deeply the human nature. This would be the element that gives depth, or life(I prefer the term life, because it goes better with “narrative universe”) to the characters and the world of the book.

While Blade may appear two-dimensional, people aren’t bothered by it because of the “friction” that appears between flirty MC and Blade. It combines, so to speak, the “dimensions” of the MC with the “dimensions” of Blade.

Trouble, despite his street upbringing and chill attitude, shows wisdom, since it doesn’t despise the MC for being a mage, Trouble understanding that the action of some aren’t the actions of all(we could assume that Trouble started to respect the MC because he/she showed great virtue in the cathedral episode), while Talys, despite being older and more experienced than Trouble, she would let down Caine and his friend, despite the fact that it wasn’t them who hated the diminished, doing the opposite of Trouble -she generalizes the action of some to the action of all-

The list could go on, but I fear that talking too much will yield too little

2 Likes

what if someone wants to play as an ugly-ass MC?

MC: Congratulations Ayla, you won the pageant! For your prize, you get–

Ayla: STEAK?

sorry that was a really dumb reference to the game lol

Thank you for this! :slight_smile: I hope that the characters will reveal even more depth and dimensions over time as the story goes on!

4 Likes