Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

Preach it brother!

I still don’t understand the reasoning behind those types of characters being popular anyways. Can someone make it clear? Is it just “I have bad taste” ???

4 Likes

Wouldn’t a Mc from a Ket background be able to talk blade in their language, like Tallys in Elven with that background?

5 Likes

The Ket language has essentially been eradicated from use/no one speaks it anymore: not even Blade himself really speaks it! All races in the Autarchy speak Common; Elves only still use Elvish because they’ve lived long enough to still remember it!

8 Likes

Makes sense.

2 Likes

so there still language barrier with the ket and elves still there that cool :sunglasses: but thought inquisitors will force people to speak their own language because dick head feel for them

1 Like

Yes, the Inquisitors do force everyone to speak Common! That’s why the Ket and Hunter languages have died out, because people weren’t allowed to teach it to their children and everyone was assimilated!

7 Likes

Will we have the chance to try to reclaim a bit of our culture back? There must be some remnants somewhere…

9 Likes

Elves are obviously criminal scum! where is the guardsmen when you need them?
teleport around the world to catch random theives but can catch the inquisitions enemies…BAH!

3 Likes

#Then I bite your blood hand # rules 1 don’t put you hand in fronted of elf they may bite off :grin:
me : have good day … as I walk way …

1 Like

Did you call for me ?

I agree, one of my MCs is all about “being gifted” ancient relics (though it’s less preserving culture, and more collecting them so he can brag about his collection). And if you see him walking in your direction, you better run away, cause he’s come to steal your shit! (literally if it’s rare enough)

2 Likes

Just wanted to say that you are not alone, I am a Shery fan too c; Though I am part of the group who like Tallys as well.
Now I am going back into lurker mode.

7 Likes

well i was looking for skyrim or hammerfell guards but i suppose the commissars finest works too…The elves are committing heresy again. This time they are refusing to speak the common tongue against the inquisitions wishes!
The guard know how to treat heretics show them whats what! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Wow. What is with the elf hate? :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

They live too long.

…is what Norms would say.

5 Likes

no elf hate this time around…just the elves disobeying the law im no street judge (except when Dredd is around) but law is the law and they broke it.
Now if this were say The Wight King’s thread oh yea Down with Knife Ears got a rep to uphold there.

traditional jealousy by those without life prolonging magics…if @GuardsmanTheMad asks i in fact do not have any sort of warp fueled magic of any kind. I am a Absolutely normal Person

1 Like

So just because something is a law, that makes it right?

Interesting perspective you have there. It’s a rather slippery slope to be on. :wink:

4 Likes

well of course its right…the Inquisition is the law and are on the side of justice and the good of mankind.
Psst you with the resistance? your early the meeting is around back
Move along the Shepherds will take care of the issues you have.

3 Likes

Because almost all of the time, they’re either condescending hippies, or edgy (warrior)monks. The only exception I make is for Tallys

He’s dark Indiana Jones, got it.

does he have a whip and cool hat tho?

Considering that Blade, Halek, and the MC weren’t raised in Haven, does this mean they quite possibly know a not-insignificant amount of their (culturally) mother tongue?

3 Likes

Nah, he’s based off This guy except he’s fleshier and probably even more of a troll

1 Like