Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

Jeez, what did you all have against Janets?.. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

you what now something funny I what to be swordsmen as kid did not like guns but sword to me were my skill came from I can tell you 60 sword tips that are in this world that way like playing shepherds of haven hope see the art in this game of sword you got

1 Like

This WIP is currently on hiatus. Please wait for the announcement from the author if they will start beta testing which seems to be far off at the moment.

4 Likes

Are we talking Kendo or HEMA or cinematic sword fighting techniques because they are all very different and specific to certain setting that may or may not fit @rinari’s setting. I have studied Kendo and HEMA, though I am far more familiar with the HEMA techniques.

HEMA(Historical European Martial Arts)

2 Likes

I think I read the old demo a lapel time ago, and wasnt impressed. Now I love the new one. Now don’t mind me off to fall in love with Sasuke, no I mean, Noctis, no, wait… BLADE! Thats him! When you get your dark, emo sword wielding boys mixed.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re loving the game! To be completely honest with you, the old demo was the same one as what’s up on the link now, I just took old the link down when I went on hiatus earlier in the year and deleted it! But I’m glad you gave it another try and love it now! :grin:

2 Likes

What? Damn I’m crossing my games again… Whatever, I like it and I’m here to stay.

1 Like

Another one for the Blade train, too! :laughing::fist:

4 Likes

Fuck yeah, tall dark and handsome!

2 Likes

Kendo is the sport for me my move of fighting in kendo is Joge buri it is basic kendo movement but if people master it hard there to fight them in that movment

1 Like

Definitely an evil ask! But I love it! The RO responses are really nice!

Now someone send an ask if the MC were to volunteer to stay behind, what would the ROs do? :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

It is done. Well I rebloged so hope that counts :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I dont mean to sound aggressive. DOWNLOAD THAT GAME

2 Likes

Someone else also submitted an ask for it so I’ll get to that as my next answer! :wink:

ONLY IF I CAN DATE BOSTON LOBSTER

3 Likes

I’m actually afraid of lobsters…

2 Likes

True story: when I was really little, my parents brought a (live) lobster home, and I got really excited because I’d been asking for a pet for a while. Then they broke the news to me that they were going to boil it…

So I cried and threw a tantrum… they put it in the fridge… and when they weren’t looking, I snuck it out of the fridge and set it loose in the pool…

I also watched a lobster escape the tank at Red Lobster! I don’t know what that has to do with anything except… you shouldn’t be afraid of lobsters, they’re pretty cool!

6 Likes

This is something I’ve always been afraid of. Nothing traumatic, just they were scary every time I passed the tank in Walmart. Same thing with crabs…

2 Likes
That's actually...really adorable!! It reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons when Homer grows attached to the lobster he's been raising for food:

RIP, Pinchy, you will be missed.

Trouble would do that too, wouldn’t he?

4 Likes

I think youd enjoy this game

3 Likes

there are lobster tanks at Walmart?

not if he was hungry

3 Likes