Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

cro

i did it

i did it ya’ll

i made it to the end of the book…

it’s so close to being done…

29 Likes

i believe in you lena.

5 Likes

I can already imagine the tagline - “Plan the greatest wedding of the century! Deal with overly emotional spouses and their apathetic partners! Have your wedding in space or underwater! Will you create the ultimate dream wedding, or sabotage their relationship for your own benefit? You decide!”

Also, I am already subscribed to the Choice of the Thot. Day One Purchase.

5 Likes

Pd1Jm8w_700wa_0

6 Likes

I think it will be more fun if we can crash a wedding…
Do everything we could to stop our RO from marrying another person :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you so much @pachinko, your positives vibes are giving me life!

It’s 3 AM now but despite my delusion I’m going to Elon Musk it and present this idea to the public for anyone to execute: the game starts off as planning a wedding. Flowers wrapped in silk or burlap? Chicken or fish for dinner? Chocolate cake or lemon? Want to make it gluten-free? Go ahead, no one’s stopping you!

But then the choices in the game start to unravel, and slowly and subtly things get more absurd. Would you like an ice cream bar with the ice cream served in mason jars, or a snake pit filled with the bodies of your enemies? “Wait, what?” Never mind that, should you hire Coldplay as your wedding band or the unearthly trumpets of Metatron, the Voice of God?

Slowly as you play the game it’s revealed that you are planning a wedding, but you are an Eldritch God, greater than even the likes of Cthulhu, and your new spouse is the sacrifice your followers have offered up to appease you…

I’m jk, a wedding game would be really fun!

it will be the best-seller of the century

Speaking of I just got an ad for what seems to be a dating sim, but you date food… Has anyone played this?

13 Likes

images%20(28)

4 Likes

I think that is a game called Food Fantasy, a Gacha game where you manage a restaurant alongside anthropomorphic food. I don’t know if it has dating sim elements though.

3 Likes

love you!! :two_hearts:

oh i’ve seen that all over tumblr. I think you play it the same way you play the mobile version of fire emblem and interact with them on the side. idk i haven’t played it either but i might give it a shot and tell you about it later if i can just remember the name.

also chocolate and coffee are fine pieces of ass in the game shhh

3 Likes

Ah, that makes more sense! From the detailed character art I just assumed it was a dating sim for some reason LOL I think it’s hilarious that their profiles come with pictures of what the food looks like in real life either way! :laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

If it isn’t a dating sim, it should be. Steak could get some. They have horns, dammit!

2 Likes

time for rum boys and girls shepherds of Haven is coming !!
if you are teen get soda

2 Likes

0D18A572-3DE8-45F0-9BF5-D105BA22F0D7
That’s amazing, congrats!

4 Likes

Why does Zori change gender?

Oh, my friend, I can be in many different trains. Never you doubt that.

Nah but for real, Blade is my man, but Chase seems like a proper snack too - thank god for multiple playthroughs.

Oooh now I’m excited to have Blade and Chase meet. swoons

No joke, I’d pay for that.

If I paid for Trespasser for Solas to basically rip my heart out of my chest I can certainly pay for a wholesome Blade wedding :sob:

3 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:
:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:
:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: YOU CAN DO IT! :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:
:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: I BELIEVE IN YOU!
:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:
:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada::tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

No, but I kept getting fucking ads for this on Youtube back in July in front of cat dissection instructional videos ???

???

4 Likes

@rinari Congrats on completing your novel. Now take a deep breath, get through editing then take a well deserved vacation.

BECAUSE we are waiting with baited breath!!!

2 Likes

You know, I don’t really have a good reason for it other than I felt like doing it? :thinking:

Blade and Chase’s meeting is hilarious, in my opinion:

SPOILERS

MC: Hey, I think this man could really help us out.

Blade: He’s a criminal. So, no.

Trouble: NO COME ON THIS DUDE IS AWESOME, LET HIM STAY, PLS??

Blade: BIAS.

Chase: No, he’s right, I really am awesome.

Blade: …fine. For the mission.

Chase: Great! It’ll be a pleasure working with you, Spike.

[a vein appears in Blade’s forehead]

Hey at least in the Trespasser DLC you could have a completely random wedding in the middle of this diplomatic mission to the Exalted Council!!!

I also paid for the Jaws of Hakkon and that got me nothing but this stupid dragon…

no one’s going to question why…? oh okay i guess we’re not saying anything–

Thank you @2xs and everybody (@rose-court, @Baam, @Takashi_Shin) for your support and congratulations! I am definitely going to do that (editing and then rest) and then hop back into ShoH with fresh eyes!!!

11 Likes

one does not question the Inquisitor… But if you must know it’s obviously for practice

2 Likes

Trouble and the MC swoon in the background as Blade refuses to let his annoyance show.

Ok, I know already answered this on tumblr but—

It was for my summer anatomy class!!

The teacher didn’t want to spend a full hour every class period explaining how to dissect the cat (an hour that could be used to, you know, dissect and study rather than crowd around to watch her do it once) and just made a bunch of videos a couple of years ago (that she posted onto Youtube) that we were supposed to watch before class so we could just jump right in when class started and…

…I know it doesn’t sound good, but it’s true…

We named our cat, Janet.

8 Likes