Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

Maybe we can work part-time at Chase’s guild, don’t judge me, a few illegal coins won’t hurt anyone

2 Likes

Did you play the entire demo? You get paid between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2.

Beginning of the Game

Screenshot 2020-11-08 132158

Chapter 2

Screenshot 2020-11-08 132251

You can also earn extra money through various means, including taking side jobs on your day off or saving Prihine and/or rescuing the children from the Equalists.

2 Likes

Just flag the acc.

1 Like

OmO

IM SO EXCITED THE CHARACTERS ARE all uniquely made~

1 Like

I don’t consider it a callout because there’s nothing to call out, haha. I have to assume it was spoken in jest, even if that doesn’t always translate well online; it’s not lazy to test the function of the game that is supposedly going wrong without first reading 200,000 words that I don’t need to. :slight_smile: That’s what testing functions are for, so the authors don’t have to go through everything to bug-hunt and waste time. No secrets here and no laziness, just efficiency!

That being said, I’d prefer it if the thread stayed on-topic to the game and story!

Thank you so much, I’m very glad you’re enjoying them and that they all seem distinct! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I didn’t mean offensive though but now I need to edit it or moderator gonna visit me ( too lazy so just going to delete it )

I love this game but can you eventually romance Prihine?

2 Likes

Original who haha?

3 Likes

Oh lmao I meant Prihine but it autocorrected :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, that makes much more sense! :joy: I was like, “Original… who is Original? The Autarch? God??” :rofl:

You can have a one-night stand with Prihine in Chapter 2, but she’s not a full romance. You can get a special ending with her at the end of the game, but you can’t romance anyone else in order to get it!

11 Likes

Laughed way too hard at this :rofl:

10 Likes

DLC???

9 Likes

You thirsty wenches! :sob: Who’s next? Chandry?? Caine’s mom?? Tapyt??

16 Likes

How dare you. I am much more cultured than that. I just happen to think the Autarch would be a great enemies-to-lovers story, and that romancing God would be an awesome way to explore power dynamics in relationships.

4 Likes

Caine’s mom … Ummm sounds so good … Wait no that is wrong, stop thinking like that.

4 Likes

Well…maybe if we can spin events to make Trouble the next Autarch. :wink: Cause the current one’s son sounds like the worst kind even from the few hints in the game.:fearful:

Anyway, make Trouble into the new Autarch and then my mc will romance the Autarch. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

God: “Sorry, can’t hang out anymore”

Autarch: …

God: “MC is mad at me for forgetting to wash the dishes again”

Autarch: …

God: “I’m in the doghouse haha”

Autarch: “what is happening”

33 Likes

Will there be any results of said one night stand with Prihine?

1 Like

As I said, the ending—and if you have any plans for romancing Lavinet, axe them!

5 Likes

I’m definitely curious in that ending