Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

Most likely in the final version of the game, I’d like to include that! But I make no definite promises in case I give up further down the road, lol. For the purposes of the demo, I’d recommend concentrating on upgrading your main weapon at the moment!

11 Likes

Nah, it would be useless, dagger is used for stealth, right ? I don’t think you can use gun for stealth ( maybe you can with a silencer but we don’t have it in this world ) so if you use gun, you can’t use dagger and if you use dagger, why do you need a gun ?

AHHHHHHH!!! I want to, I need to and I have to romance Shery, she cute, too cute and more importantly, just imagine how many artifacts she will give you if you romance her, she gave me an artifact which boost 10% bright mind on the second interaction and she is clearing an archmage’s vault, how many wealth, treasures, power are there in this vault ? No one except Shery will know and I can’t play a female character, I tried but something forced me to create a male character but she can only be romanced by females, whyyyy ???

2 Likes

I feel that lol. Sherry is my favorite RO because she is so freaking sweet and it breaks my heart I can’t romance her

10 Likes

I like that some Ros can only be romanced by a certain gender makes it more real and could make for interesting conversation if we have one with the character about that and it is better than just making every character playersexual. Also yes Sherry is absolutely the best and my mc shall capture her heart and protect her

9 Likes

For everyone who participated in the RO Ship Names poll thank you for your participation! We ended with 139 responses giving us more than enough data. Please be sure to check back tomorrow morning for Round Two, which will be updated with the lead picks as well as community suggestions. SHEATH will not be making the final cut even though it was suggested due to community feedback. Here are the final values and again thank you to those who participated!

• Trouble - Troublemakers 59.8%
  • Tallys - Tallymans 53.1%
  • Sherry - Scherry Pie and Cherries both with 35.4%
  • Chase - Chasers 38.9%
  • Riel - Business Associates 39.2%
  • Red - Redheads 44.1%
  • Ayla - Ay-Listers 37.5%
  • Briony - Stormchasers 74.8%
  • Blade - Bladerunners 47.7%

Remember this is only Round One please participate for Round Two!

17 Likes

I’m confused about the diminished. Are they just Humans who can use magic or an entirely different race?

2 Likes

‘Diminished’ is a collective term used to refer to all the races (Elves, Mages, Ket, Hunters) who were cast down during the war that is aptly named ‘The Castigation’—when Norms (equivalent to normal, real world humans) overwhelmed them all and became the most powerful race on the face of the continent (Blest). Thus, the Elves, Mages, Ket, and Hunters diminished in power and influence and are now subjugated by the Norms.

4 Likes

Oh, if I chose the Norm backstory, does that mean i’m human?

2 Likes

You’re human regardless of which backstory you choose. All of the main races (Mage, Ket, Elf, Hunter, Norm) are humans. If you choose the Norm background, you are a Mage with Norm ancestry.

1 Like

No, you are a mage, no matter what background you choose

3 Likes

How can we inspect the Black Sun without Shery or Trouble ?

3 Likes

Round Two is now live, please vote as soon as you can! Voting end next Wednesday and this will be the final poll!

Round Two: https://forms.gle/cHwQDu8Q3HGqm9Qv9

7 Likes

I have a question and I know it may be silly lol, but will ship names be mentioned in the finished game or are choosing them just for fun. Can’t wait to get in trouble with Trouble :joy:. Also can’t wait to chase well Chase :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

P.s I’m sorry I really had to. :sweat_smile::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Bet there are some people hoping Blade shoves his ‘blade’ in them … Okay I will stop!

6 Likes

Truthfully I don’t understand how Riel ~> Business Associates, even made it to the list. For I care Riel can just give it to me I meant give me all his money. That one on Blade🤭

4 Likes

Is Riel pronounced ‘real’ or ‘rile’? Would have thought the Riel power coupling name would have been Riel Deal

8 Likes

Facepumps ThT is such a good ship name. Als, one can blame their shortsightedness on vote suggestions. I can totally see it. Hi, we’re the RealDeals Fandom. Don’t know it it riel or rile but it rhymes with Real so. :joy::joy::sob:

3 Likes

;u; /Was pronouncing Riel all of this time as “Ree- elle”/

4 Likes

I was also using Real lol

2 Likes