Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

got shery twice, made some different choices (again) and got briony… now kind of want mess with this and see what i get :thinking:

:fox_face:

4 Likes

I think I got you something you might like I see that you like katanas so here’s a katana from my own personal stash and Kendo sword

that is my gift to Shepherd Haven

7 Likes

Look who I got! (Extremely satisfied lol)

6 Likes

Why can’t I tick off multiple things? The answers were at times a bit vague (like what does acts of service mean? Or Great Beauty, I find Tallys incredibly beautiful but I don’t think the answer would count for. Beauty is as always in the eyes of the individual.) So me the straight guy that I am got Drum roll … Alya!

I don’t think she was visible in the demo but from the character describtion she sounds really interessting.

4 Likes

I haven’t taken the quiz recently, but I’m pretty sure Acts of Service is referring to the Five Love Languages. It’s from a 1992 book, but it’s pretty widely referenced. Here’s a good breakdown.

4 Likes

I got Ayla

2 Likes

The program I used to make the quiz didn’t really allow for that! Sorry about that!

Thank you!

Another user PMed me recently saying they took this quiz but were confused by which of the results/characters you can actually meet so far, so I thought I’d leave a list here:

• Blade [All versions]
  • Trouble [All versions]
  • Tallys [All versions]
  • Shery [All versions]
  • Prihine [All versions]
  • Croelle [All versions]
  • Riel [Alpha build only]
  • Chase [Alpha build only]
  • Red [Alpha build only]
  • Ayla [Alpha build only]
  • Halek [Alpha build - updated next week]
  • Briony [Not met yet]
  • Lavinet [Not met yet]

I hope that helps anyone who was wondering!

17 Likes

:open_mouth:! Is it your birthday? Happy birthday!

5 Likes

happy birthday to you Rinari

2 Likes

Yes, it was my birthday! :slight_smile: Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Belated happy birthday from me too then. :tada:

On a related note and maybe you’ve already answered this on Patreon or social media but what are the birthdays of the ro’s, particularly Trouble?

Maybe I’ll have a look at your Patreon, how much do you charge for the good stuff and are your payments per month or per update?

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

You can actually now celebrate the birthdays of the ROs in the game as time goes by, and also if you reach a certain level of approval with each character, their birthday appears in the in-game calendar (found in your codex)! So I’ll leave it for players to find out for themselves (because you have to buy birthday gifts for characters before their birthdays pop up, so spoiling it might ruin the challenge)!

Also, Blest operates according to its own calendar, with its own months and dates, so I don’t know that me listing the birthdays out would necessarily mean anything, lol!

Seasonally, I can say (in no particular order)

Spring: Lavinet, Shery, Tallys, Briony
Summer: Caine, Trouble, Ayla
Fall: Prihine, Red, Riel, Chase
Winter: Halek, Blade

14 Likes

i dont know why, by blade being a winter child is just so on brand for him

as if the day of his birth was so friggin cold that his face was permanently frozen into a post-birth newborn’s scowl

“ew. life.”

9 Likes

Blade: “the day of my birth was cold and dead… like my heart.”

Trouble:
tenor

25 Likes

easy for trouble to say, he just melted out of his mother’s womb, fully formed, on a hot summer’s day

like a T-1000

10 Likes

Did the Valentines quiz and got Halek. It’s been so long since I’ve played the demo I don’t remember who’s who :joy:

3 Likes

He’s not in the current demo: I left a list of the characters who are up above! :smiley:

2 Likes

Can’t seem to get Prihine on the quiz…

Maybe says something about me that I’m gunning for the only one who seems to actively dislike me but what can I say, I’m a sucker for tension.

4 Likes

Makes you wonder how that romance is going to play out :sweat_smile:.
Wait… Her bald husband is still alive right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Oh :hushed:

6 Likes

Wow. I got prihine first try. (Crying a river now)

6 Likes