Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATED 6 January 2020) (Valentine's Quiz on #3382)

That’s intriguing… But interesting too :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you. I try.

3 Likes

Hi everybody! :slight_smile: In honor of Valentine’s Day, I’ve updated the romance option compatibility quizzes! In addition to being brand new quizzes with brand new questions, the results also now include Prihine, Briony, Halek, and Croelle! If you’re in the mood for romance, you should take a new quiz below!

Male Romance Options Compatibility Quiz

Female Romance Options Compatibility Quiz

If you’d like to reblog, here’s the post on Tumblr! And don’t forget to share your results! :two_hearts:

*These quizzes are only for fun so please don’t chase me down if you get the wrong result lol!!!

29 Likes

Me, a straight guy, got…Shelly. Story of my life.

5 Likes

Ayla is still best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and happy Valentine day :sparkling_heart: you two Rinari

2 Likes

On the last quiz I got Chase :thinking:

But on this one I got Red, he is my favorite so far…at least according to what we’ve seen so far :joy:
And Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone too

3 Likes

Got Halek Prince. No clue what he’s about since I haven’t played the demo but looks like he’s not romancable anyway XD story of my life

1 Like

Shery Acwell… Who is that again? LOL

Edit: Oh, nevermind. I feel stupid.

2 Likes

Got Shery as well. Pity we can’t romance her. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Somehow got my canon RO Lavinet, today’s a good day.

1 Like

:neutral_face:

Your Result:

Briony Stormbreaker

Your perfect match is Briony! Briony is sweet, protective, fiercely-loyal, transparent, bubbly, and endlessly excited to be with you: she’ll act silly to make you laugh, but she also has a serious, empathetic side that always accounts for your feelings. The only tricky part is her amnesia, but it’s not like her past can come back to haunt you… right?

There’s something kinda ironically funny about the fact this was my result, especially because Briony is the RO that scares me the most out of the whole cast. :sweat_smile:

Other than that got Trouble when it came to the guys. If I had gotten Riel, I would have died laughing for so many reasons.

5 Likes

I got Chase and then Riel, WTF! Still going to ignore that and go super cutie Trouble in-game though.

Anyway replayed it and this time threw poor Caine’s future away by recruiting him (just because I’m selfish and want to see him interact with Trouble more. :grin: …and also the whole kinda, sorta surrogate younger brother thingy…still selfish of my mc tho. Although you do have to become a captain to do so…something I’m sure my mc will come to regret. :thinking:

2 Likes

My MC got Croelle. We haven’t seen Croelle, have we?? I wanted her to get Blade, dammit! XD

3 Likes

To be fair one or two of the questions could have multiple things that would be a no deal, the biggest one was the first date question to me and when putting in one I’d get Briony when putting in the other Sheryl. Honestly the two answers tend to overlap with what happens, if they’re talking over you who they’re on a date with they’re likely to be rude to wait staff. I didn’t see how the jealousy answer changed who I got as that’s definitely not the biggest pet peeve for me, I despise people who say they want one thing and expect me to know it’s something else and can’t at all interact with them.

1 Like

My MC got Liefred “Red” Antiqua with a big difference from the rest , though he don’t appears in the public demo so, I’ll have to trust your test :rofl:. The second one is Halek Prince, near him Trouble.

2 Likes

I got Halek Prince.
Wait… you can’t romance Halek so why is he an option? The poll says “Male Romance Options Compatibility Quiz”. Did this change when I wasn’t looking? :thinking:

3 Likes

Nope, still the same, at least on the first post of the thread. :face_with_monocle: Maybe this will change in a future?

3 Likes

@EvilChani You meet Croelle in the beginning, the red haired guy who talks to you about free will and if you are there to join the shepherds. You can also run into him again if you do tallys’s route in chapter one.

4 Likes

I got Briony…
YEAH, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!

3 Likes

I got Tallys :flushed:

2 Likes