Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 7 Jan 2021) (Info on #3890)

If anyone isn’t familiar with Bookshop.org, I highly recommend picking that one! They raise money for local bookshops.

9 Likes

Thanks, I am definitely getting the book, so that helps me decide where I will be getting it from now.

6 Likes

So I am only have three left of my special ability cuz I have used it two times and I thought they can be used anytime but I was wrong and I was being a dumb dumb

Hi there! I think I found a mistake here. It seems like there is missing dialogue for the choice, “Even if it’s the right person?”. There is a response from Chase for every other choice but this one. This one just skips right to Blade giving the signal.

5 Likes

Hi there, thank you for pointing that out, that is indeed a mistake! :smiley: And I’m glad you caught it, because it may have flown under my radar forever! :joy: Uploading a fix now!

13 Likes

Did the creator say FLIRT??? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ravyn smiles & saunters into the room as Remy leers in anticipation. :smirk:

Me: Ladies. CALM DOWN. :unamused:

3 Likes

Why can’t you shepherd Shep Shepherd because he’s focused on the Sheep that is he shepping
( you know it’s hard to make jokes when you make the good ones I’m working on the best I can I’ve been lately making more jokes for other people in choice of games)

2 Likes

Haha, I’m glad, I always like your jokes! :slight_smile:

Just be careful, flirting isn’t always the right thing to do in a situation! :joy:

8 Likes

Lol some idiots flirt in deadliest of the situations too :smirk_cat::smile_cat::kissing_cat:

8 Likes

The secret way of defeating the Faceless Lords is not to use a Word of Power, but to flirt with them! :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

I knew that I was missing something! Romance is the way! :point_right::point_left:

8 Likes

Well, it’s a good thing that my OCs got flirting in their DNA, then! :grin:

Remy slides in with a wink & a smile.

Remy: Good day, ladies. :smirk:

Me: Oh, boy… :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I think I’m the only person in the world that tries to give a person a compliment and it become to flirting I just like giving compliments do people who deserve them like you have a beautiful face or you have a radiant attitude yes I have use those words as compliments

8 Likes

Same! If people were to flirt with me like that I would never know that they actually are!

9 Likes

lol i make my MCs almost all flirty (and perverted :sweat_smile:)…i like watching the NPCs get flustered

8 Likes

Lol I flirt a lot and my characters in these flirt a lot too :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

5 Likes

A girl after my own heart.

It’s even better when they’re NOT flustered… :smiling_imp:

When they step to your OCs the same way. ACTION!!!

6 Likes

This is definitely cool, I love magic! Keep up the good work. Can’t wait till it’s finished! Hopefully on Steam too (I like organizing my CoG/HG games on Steam).

5 Likes