Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

This is a good idea! I’ll add it to my list of things to maybe implement towards the end-stage of development! I may have to cut one or two phobias for story reasons if I go that route–thanks for bringing it up though!

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback! :grin: Funnily enough, both of your suggestions are already features in the game, though the public demo hasn’t reached the point where you can experience them yet. Building up the Shepherds’ compound (though you don’t get a visual on it, and it only appears in certain routes) has been in my version of the game for a few years now: you can repair and restore disused parts of it, build up its defenses and walls, and etc, just as you said! :slight_smile:

This is also ironically already a feature as well! I’m just about to roll out this feature for the alpha build sometime this month and just got it bug-free-ish. We voted on Patreon on who should be the MC’s squad members, and eventually you can deploy them on missions throughout the Continent (sort of like the war table in Dragon Age: Inquisition). Their success or failure depends on how you train them, though, and they even get graded on their performance! So I hope you look forward to that! :slight_smile:

Just as @moonfungus so helpfully said, I used the text_image command! If you need more help, I used this tutorial to make my chapter headers, which shows you how to design them in GIMP/similar programs and ensure that they’re dark-mode-friendly/inverted!

Thank you very much for your kind words, I’m honored! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you weren’t punished too badly @Omar lol!

12 Likes