If there’s ever a siege on the compound, they’ll never starve! They’ll just make Trouble stand in the courtyard and whistle, and mysteriously geese will appear.
Ha! Foolish knave, only this will convince @rinari to add a pet cat
That face when you spend a good chunk of the afternoon plotting out the game’s achievements… only to realize you have 25 too many…
Seriously, I have no idea what I’m going to cut.
Do people prefer having achievements for all outcomes of a story path, or just the good/difficult-to-achieve outcomes? What about individual achievements for romancing characters? Maxing out stats??
Story Path, Two or three hidden ones, Romance.
These are fine with me.
-Romance and friendship achievements
I don’t really earn achievements though. I usually go through the CoG/HG not to unlock achievements.
So get rid of the maxing out stats achievements, is what I’m hearing? (Though it still wouldn’t be enough, unfortunately…) I might as well make a poll of it:
Which of these do you prefer to get achievements for?
- Maxing out a stat
- Romancing a character
- Recruiting a character
- Reaching a point in the story (automatic)
- Making a major story decision
- Achieving a good or difficult outcome
To clarify, the difference between achievements for “major story decisions” and achievements for “good or difficult outcomes” would be something like this:
Major Story Decisions:
- achievement for passing the Inquisitor’s test in Tallys’ route
- achievement for failing the Inquisitor’s test in Tallys’ route
- achievement for rescuing the children from the Equalists’ compound
- achievement for failing to rescue the children from the Equalists’ compound
- achievement for recruiting Chase
- achievement for recruiting Riel
- achievement for recruiting both Chase and Riel
Good or Difficult Outcomes:
- achievement only for passing the Inquisitor’s test in Tallys’ route
- achievement only for rescuing the children from the Equalists’ compound
- achievement only for recruiting both Chase and Riel
Reaching a point in the story (automatic) would be something like “Shepherd: You became a Shepherd!”
Wow. Nobody likes maxing stats. This doesn’t surprise me.
I take it you’re one of those people? Which is funny because you would get an achievement for maximum sass in that reply
Looks like romance achievements are the most popular! I guess I’ll share some of my favorite romance achievement names now… Take a wild guess who these belong to /s
Keeping it Riel
The Thrill of the Chase (credit: @rose-court)
Sweet as Shery Pie
I’m Seeing Red
pLeaSE dOn’T KiLL mE
Aaaaaaand I’m stealing that gif.
I can relate to that feeling though lol
Is the last one a nod to Tallys?
No, it’s a nod to Red lol! Tallys’ is “Undying Love” LOL
I like that for Tallys. 10 / 10
please share them with us so they aren’t sent to the void forever
Can’t wait to see what’s Blade romance achievement is.
If Lavinet’s romance achievement isn’t Lovinet I’m gonna be upset.
Most of them wouldn’t make any sense without massive spoilers but I’ve saved them in a separate file for future unboxing someday!
I wanted to share Blade’s but it’s also a little bit of a spoiler (along with some of the other romance ones) so I’ll keep mum on them for now!
Fair enough! I don’t mind waiting to discover it when the full game is release. XD