Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 7 Jan 2021) (GIVEAWAY INFO on #4009)

I love that you are doing this giveaway, but I will just stick to my pre-order. The novel is all I need.

2 Likes

It’s much appreciated!! :pray:

HELP!

2 Likes

When you have a special gift and they say it has a limit it in a way it going to take away something from you like are you really going to explode I’m going to take away your legs and your voice and send you a mean letter the letter says ha I was the villain all along you can’t stop me now thanks for wasting your ability

1 Like

omg! just stumbled upon your demo on dashingdon today and asdfghjkl~ its sooooo good :heart_eyes: can’t wait to read the rest of the story~

5 Likes

That cliffhanger absolutely killed me :joy:

3 Likes

I’m so glad that I subscribed to your Patreon to continue reading this because holy. I couldn’t survive any longer without some more interactions with Blade. He is honestly one of my favourite ro’s of all time.

I hope that everybody has experienced the option to go with Riel’s help for Black Sun. It’s well worth it!

3 Likes

@Okami_HD_Amatarasu Were you able to figure out that problem? I’ve never seen it before, and looking around the forum, it doesn’t look like anyone else has, either? Could it have been a problem with your Internet connection or save cache?

Thank you so very much, I’m so glad you stumbled across the game and gave it a try! :heart:

I was deliberately mean about it, but I’m planning to update the demo this month (fingers crossed since my book just came out, so I might be a bit busy–either this month or next month for sure!) so you won’t have to wait too long! :joy:

THIS IS HIGH PRAISE!!! :exploding_head: :flushed: :scream: Thank you so much, and thank you so much for supporting and subscribing on Patreon! And yes, players get rewarded for multiple less popular choices in a big way in Riel’s route… :relieved:

13 Likes

I don’t think so I had Wifi at home and the save cache was never was a problem in other choices demos

Got my copy of WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE in the mail today @rinari .

I am actually going to let my mom read it first though, as she is laid up in bed, and she loves reading and hasn’t had anything new to read.

Then I will read it voraciously and give an opinion here!

4 Likes

I forgot cheer for your job on finishing novel I got some money and I’m trying to read it and I and I thought my favorite drink friend when I first started I only drink alcohol when it’s a special occasion and I don’t drink that often I’m 22 now so this is a special occasion because I’m planning to read your story

this drink is only used on celebrations on a good job done that’s just me and I don’t drink that often because I like keeping my liver

1 Like

It’s a great demo, I’ve really enjoyed reading it so far. Might have to give the novel a try some time.

1 Like

Loved the demo so much that I had to get the patreon just to play the alpha and see what else was happening especially after that cliffhanger in the public demo. Between that and Tallys kinda ambivalence at pursing something more than physical, I’ve been in my feels.

Also congrats on the launch of your book!!! If it’s as good as Sheperds i have no choice but to check it out :grin:

5 Likes

I think you’re confusing free will with will. :slight_smile: