Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

HOLY SHIT

THAT TOOK YOU 18 MINUTES

ARE YOU A GOD?

@GuardsmanTheMad = “Behold, for I am become Meme Master, Destroyer of Worlds”

9 Likes

images%20(11)

Edit: holy shit, I’ve been waiting for years to post this

13 Likes

I want you to know that I almost threw up my lunch from laughing so hard dear lord, these are amazing.

6 Likes

All of this love for Caine is so cringy :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

To each their own :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

maybe%20so

@GuardsmanTheMad I think this means we have to make it cringier. INITIATE: MAXIMUM CRINGE.

9 Likes

unnamed%20(2)

Are you implying that my memes aren’t cringy enough as they are :face_with_monocle: ?

4 Likes

Sebastian%20Stan%20nah%20man

wow hey look at the time I’m sorry I have to back to writing my fanfics now.

4 Likes

I’ll be over here not caring about Caine, but laughing anyways.

11 Likes

You monster jk

4 Likes

Looks like the Cult of Caine has been formed.

3 Likes

Now we know where all those blood sucking vampires in @rinari 's other WiP are from.

For those that don’t know Cain is a reference to the progenitor of the vampire race in WoD.

3 Likes

how will mild sex scene work can we skip or not

1 Like

If you’ve romanced a character and you’re in a relationship, some will initiate sexually, and you always have the chance to say no without affecting the relationship; others will require you to initiate sex if you want it, so if you don’t choose that option, it won’t happen. :slight_smile: So yes, you can always skip it!

10 Likes

So while I was working on the World Anvil, I suddenly realized that we don’t have a good name to refer to the MC!

We just call them Female!MC or Male!MC, but everyone else has a cool name for theirs… the Detective, the Ronin… we should have something like that for ShoH! :yum:

What do we think?

• The Recruit
  • The Mage
  • Caine’s Mom/Dad
  • The Speaker
  • Something else

0 voters

My only beef with “the Female!Mage” or “the Male!Mage” is that there’s more than one of them in the story… :stuck_out_tongue: Feel free to write more below!

6 Likes

will you actually add it as caine’s mom/dad if enough people vote for it?or is it a joke?

3 Likes

That one is a joke hahaha but you can feel free to refer to the MC as that if you want, everyone will know who you’re talking about! :laughing:

5 Likes

Maybe just “the Shepherd?” In the way DA:Origins MC is just “the Warden”

Yes there are a lot of other Shepherds, but they all get referred to by name.

Otherwise I like “the Mage” or “Goosepal”

9 Likes

I think The Recruit is more accurate and less apt to get confused with anybody else like “mage” would…unless the others who haven’t appeared in the story yet also get “recruited” as you meet them…

Then “recruit” wouldn’t make sense as the MC wouldn’t even be the newest one… so I guess it depends on story. I don’t really know much about it except what I got from the demo, which I apparently hadn’t finished because the bug that popped up made me think that it signaled the end of it. LOL

This might take considerable time to think of a good nickname… :thinking:

5 Likes

Am I the father of Caine if I am he can call me daddy

1 Like