Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

Yeah she won’t show up for a while but the character(not the player) knows her if you are apprenticed

3 Likes

Sorry, just want to clear something up–the MC doesn’t know that Ayla was apprenticed to the same Mage as them: it’s a plot point that comes up if you get to know her! They never actually met, it’s a whole thing–so @No_This_Is_Patrick is right in that you meet her for the first time in the game . And Ayla’s story is about the “future”, but not the future of magic necessarily; same with Red! :slight_smile: Just wanted to clarify!

6 Likes

Oh sorry my bad I probably just misremembered something

4 Likes

Now more in love with Ayla thank you I can kiss right if can :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart: ( yes big fan of Ayla)

3 Likes

I truly have been laid low today :pensive:

3 Likes

Are these supposed to be funny…? Or something?

No I just found a bunch of these and other creepified cartoon characters.

It’s all well and good but I would like to remind everyone to not derail the thread further with off topic post. Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

They would look much better in “Hide Details” tags like you did with the second post … I bet everyone would appreciate them if you did that.

2 Likes

I just replayed the game with the vale backstory and noticed two things. First no matter how you comment on Blade talking about ket culture you get a little boost with him, which is cute because it means he probably just appreciated having someone to talk too. And tallys gets turned on by you talking in elvish to her :joy:

2 Likes

This is why I always pick Elvish Origin.

7 Likes

Like I’ve said before, Elvish to Tallys is like French to non-French people! :wink: It makes her swoon!

Also, I’m putting together a FAQ for this game and Apex Predators (mostly because I get a lot of the same questions for AP): are there any frequently-asked questions for ShoH that I need to include? This thread is so long at this point that I’ve forgotten LOL! Not that that’s a bad thing! :grin:

10 Likes

One of the questions I foresee that will be ask by newcomers.

Will we be able to refuse to join the Shepherds?

3 Likes

AH, great one! Thank you!! :grin:

3 Likes

She’d definitely prefer to pull the strings from behind the scenes. Being in charge would probably put even more of a target on her back. And it would be cool to be able to more explicitly stated the MC’s motivations.

Someone probably balanced the poll on purpose. :sweat_smile:

Summary

images%20(12)

I know this is off topic, but non-french people swoon when they hear French ? And here I thought I suffered 9 years to learn it for nothing

And now on the subject of a wiki, here the questions I predict will come up:

• can we have a love triangle ?
  • can we romance multiple characters ?
  • can we manipulate the shepherds for our own ends ?
5 Likes

Still learning it now. In my mind one of the concrete reasons for speaking it is to make people freak out.

@Beaterxys Oui oui mon baguette :wink:

Thanks for the suggestions @GuardsmanTheMad, those are great! If anyone else has any, keep ‘em coming! And yes, I’d say in the US it’s a bit of a stereotype that people find French (and British accents) particularly sexy! Or maybe it’s a regional thing, lol.

3 Likes

Hmmm, what about:

• Can I get more words of power?

Shoot, I thought I had more.

3 Likes