Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

So, am I correct to assume that the example Tarot you showed us is Tallys? :blush:

5 Likes

I can see why you would think that, lol! But no, Tallys has brown hair–it’s of a character that no longer exists in the series! :joy: So I consider it a non-spoiler! :wink: Tallys’ card is actually my favorite card, so I hope people will be able to max her out!

3 Likes

Dang cut out can’t wait e to open again as I never actually got to play it but I’m excited for it.

1 Like

It makes want your game right now??

unnamed%20(1)

6 Likes

Ahhh, I knew I remembered Tallys having brown hair!

Also mystery character oooooooooooooooh interestiiiiiiiiiing even though we’ll never meet them.

That’s the goal!!

Even though I probably won’t be able to max it out until after I’ve already romanced Trouble like six times because I can’t just leave my boi Caine high and dry like that and then of course I have to romance Chase so all my efforts will be in currying his favor…hahamadeyoulook

3 Likes

IT’S SO SMALL I FEEL LIKE I’M AT AN EYE EXAM

6 Likes

Wait can Tallys (and elves in general) use magic?

1 Like

NO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU’vE MADE ME LAUGH IN PUBLIC HOW DARE YOU

5 Likes

Yes!!! Why can’t I just throw my money at the screen.

3 Likes

It’s too late, everyone around you has noticed and now thinks you’re weird.

also,

THEY’RE SO GOOD.

I need all of them

5 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad you like them! :blush:

@rose-court I finally figured out what that last tiny text said by zooming in on my phone… you made me look…

@Frogs Elves/Tallys can not use magic! That is exclusively the realm of Mages. The Elves have certain magical abilities (the gift of long life, the gift of tongues, and certain wards or rituals of protection for their hidden cities), but even most of the ones that don’t come naturally have been lost after the Castigation.

7 Likes

Oh I thought it was Tallys in the art you posted (cause of the pointed ears lol) so I wondered how she got that blue flame in her hand.

1 Like

there are tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at this!!! omg i didn’t think anyone would actually read it, i’m so sorry!! but not really, this was hilarious

I was just…channeling the spirit of Chase, I suppose. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Understandable! :joy: That’s actually just a previous character of the series who doesn’t exist in the game; I wouldn’t want to spoil one of the actual game cards! :slight_smile:

1 Like

NEARSIGHTEDNESS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER
giphy
me for an embarrassing amount of time

Fun fact, I once tried my hand at RPG Maker by programming a demo of Shepherds of Haven’s first case in Haven. I had an easter egg all throughout the city in the form of a wanted poster for Chase. The closer you got to his secret hideout, the more the posters read:

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?
chase%20headshot
WANTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE AUTARCHY BEING DANGEROUSLY HANDSOME

12 Likes

I’m also nearsighted! :nerd_face: so I understand your pain and I apologize for exacerbating it further. :sob:

I hope you at least spotted more mailboxes than raccoons

[sigh] Just when I think I’m going to romance Trouble or Blade first…Chase comes right in and steals my heart! Stop…thief…! [swoons]

edit:

Please tell me that the achievement for romancing Chase is called:

The Thrill of the Chase

6 Likes

Gift of tongues you say? :smirk:
Well, now I know for sure who to romance to test that.~

Aaaand cue my mc getting booted out the club.

2 Likes

I will be romancing Chase second. XD But you can’t really resist that smirk!

4 Likes

Prihine looks beautiful in the art. Now I want her to be a romance option even more. I don’t mind if it’s not as fleshed out as the others, as long as it will be long term relationship with actual romance and not just a romp.

2 Likes

Right??? She looks like 100% wifey material, but since that ain’t happening :sob: I’d at least like to half-romance her, y’know?

3 Likes