Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

It’s 11/11 where I am, so to celebrate 1111 followers on Tumblr, I’m announcing everywhere:

There’s a new RO and recruit being added to Shepherds of Haven!

Name: Briony (Last Name Unknown); other alias “Briony Stormbreaker”
Race: Part Elf, part Hunter, part Ket, and part Mage - primarily a Battle-Mage with a few Ket abilities
Hair: Pink
Eyes: Purple
Art: By feather-x-crown

Description

Briony is a part Elf, part Ket, part Hunter Battle-Mage fighting as a Diminished gladiator in an underground arena when MC first encounters her!

Briony was found washed up on the southern shores of the Continent after an apparent shipwreck; she’s lost most of her memories and has only a mysterious sword (which she talks to) as a clue to her past life.

She’s cheery, bright, a little air-headed, impulsive, genial, easy-to-read, stubborn, sensitive, protective, and emotional. Although she likes to get along with everyone and is deeply empathetic, she also rebels against being told what to do. She has a darker side and some pretty killer instincts: when backed into a corner, a switch flips inside her, and she can bring down buildings with a single punch. She’ll cry at a bird with a broken wing, but will also rip her enemies’ throats out with her bare hands and sleep peacefully later that night. Once she joins the group, she acts as part of the social glue that holds the Order together… but is her warm and sweet exterior a facade masking a darker past, or a greater sign of instability?

For the next seven days, I’ll only be answering questions about Briony over on my Tumblr in an effort to catch her up to the other ROs. (I will also be slowly updating the game materials like the character page and the OP character info.) You can also click the link to see my reasoning on who Briony is replacing in the roster: Mimir!

I also made a screenshot game to celebrate the 1111 milestone, so feel free to take a screenshot of your results and post them here!

Screenshot Game [Warning: Potential Epilepsy Trigger!]

Thanks for celebrating with me, and I look forward to answering your questions! :heart: And stay tuned for a special contest announcement coming 11/19!

52 Likes

and suddenly Tallys has a romantic rival.

She seems so cool.

P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶’̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶

7 Likes

Tallys has no rival. The queen has no rivals. She is absolute.

5 Likes

Hey, I was Tallys’ number one bitch. But a gladiator elf/battle mage? Plus pink hair? I’m fucking sold.

7 Likes

still stay on my path new ro will never take me! never !!!

2 Likes

I can’t complain about this but poor Shery, she had it so bad…

5 Likes

Nice new character. Looking forward to meeting her in the story. Though how is she part everything?

1 Like

my Mc casually glances over information of new person
mmhmm fellow half elf check, battlemage check, hair…pink
sits up worried
eyes purple…Am i the secondary Support main character here? Im being replaced! i will not stand for this!
Storms up to her I-
Briony turns around
Mc Flushes and stutters h-hi im cute welcome to the team.

13 Likes

Well, I see this new character is already becoming a fan-favourite despite not even being in the story yet. Rightfully so, from what I can read, she certainly seems to bring something new to the table.

2 Likes

yep still got that new person smell…
Happy birthday btw

4 Likes

I don’t mean to sound mean but she kind of reminds me of older anime and American cartoon art styles

1 Like

I’m still going to likely go for Tally first myself because her character is one I want to dig through the most.

Briony seems interesting herself and scares me the most out of all the other ROs right now.

2 Likes

She’s bisexual, so she can be romanced by male and female MCs! :stuck_out_tongue:

Omg! You got bingo!! :joy:

She’s a recruit just like all of the other ROs and companions! :slight_smile:

No way, does your MC have this same color combination lol??

This is cute :blush:

Yes, I’m happy she’s being embraced even though she’s come a bit later in the game! Part of my reason for introducing her was to bring something new to the table, especially in terms of female ROs; I notice that all of the female ROs besides Lavinet are more ‘normal’ in terms of not being leaders in positions of power, among other things–and I think Briony’s cheerful but headstrong personality adds something to the mix! :laughing:

You don’t need to be scared!! Probably…

9 Likes

That escalates quickly, Trouble… My MC is so confused with Trouble that, he resorted to dragged Prihine to be his drinking buddies.

“What did i do to deserve such troubles… Oh wait, i mean problems…”

“… Hmm… Might because of that time i sided with Tallys.? Nah, That can’t be.”

7 Likes

Wait, Briony’s part elf… Tallys freaking thirsts for elves…
I smell a poly.

Turns out she actually isn’t really friends with Tallys. Also there’s no poly.

“2) She doesn’t particularly dislike anybody, and gets particularly close to Shery, Lavinet, Ayla, Blade, and Red. (I think she’s a bit of needed social glue when it comes to pulling the girls together, because they’re all so different from each other that there are gaps in their friendships.) She’s also not scared of Blade and has a bit of a similar personality to Red’s in terms of friendliness, who sorely needed another “Team Normal” person in the Order, and she’s close to Trouble and Chase but not on the level of talking to them about “deep” stuff often. Tallys isn’t really able to connect with her, and Riel finds her a bit troublesome because, Briony breaks a lot of stuff and gives him headaches. Halek is neutral and Caine loves her!”

6 Likes

Why must you break my heart so quickly.

2 Likes

I guess I now have to make a playthrough to match this! Attachs Red by the hip

2 Likes

Halek route confirmed haha…just kidding…

5 Likes

I have the power of eternal Gold.

3 Likes