Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

I’m not human, I’m 6UI4-5, cyborg by technicality of a pacemaker and spine implants.

2 Likes

Well, I mean, I’m a wolf who is apparently part Elf, so anything is possible. :laughing:

(Also, it seems like most of us aren’t Norms to begin with, according to @rinari’s quiz :rofl:)

2 Likes

Because he is precious and I instantly regret my joke.

Don’t worry, I still love you, Lieferikson!

Red again:

%5Bmore%20sobbing%5D

3 Likes

I mean true, according to that I’m “other” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One who transcend all that races…?

LE GASP!!! :scream:

You must be one of the Gods then!!!

2 Likes

The irony is that I am a Norm.

So get off my yard, ye Diminished.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Wolf-Elf can’t hear you; too busy being awesome. :sunglasses:

How has digging your own graves gone for you Norms? :grin:

(Naturally I’m joking around, but the Norms in the story really have been persistently digging their own graves with their actions. And most seem too proud to notice it).

3 Likes

Hey.

You won’t ever find Chase, Riel, and Lavinet getting their clothes dirty like that, they probably have people who’ll dig their graves for them.

4 Likes

Trouble would be digging his own grave with complete gusto without realizing he digging a grave.

Trouble: HAEL YEAH! I’M GONNA DIG THE DEEPEST HOLE OUT OF EVERYONE!!! :smile:

Edit: The fact Lavinet will actively pursue MC once interest gets indicated kind of gives the impression that she is also digging her own grave. She just has no intention of jumping in it and will casually walk away from it while flipping the bird at everyone. :laughing:

4 Likes

I got None when I took the quiz. Which was odd.

4 Likes

I love to how far got to shepherds of haven to being done to me this story because it was first choice of game game I play

2 Likes

It seems my first MC would probably have more luck with either Blade or Red. Based from here:

4 Likes

That’s my ask! And mine would probably do well with Chase from the looks of it. (Also @rinari you only answered 2/3s of that ask :cry:)

EDIT: Nevermind, you fixed it since I saw it last :joy:

3 Likes

Seems I’m the only Ket here. Hooray for repressed emotions and replacing love with fighting skills.

I can also say that using four hours of my time to read this entire thing was the right decision. Haven’t laughed this much in a long time.

3 Likes

@grimbutnotalways I thought for a second that you meant reading the demo made you laugh harder than you had in a long time, and I was like “damn I didn’t intend violence and racial oppression to be that funny” :thinking: But I agree, this thread is hilarious! :joy: It’s always my favorite part of the day to check in!

(Also, congratulations on being the only Ket so far! You can go beat someone up in celebration!)

7 Likes

Oh, PFFFT, yeah no, glad you figured out I was talking about the thread. I’m not that slow a reader. I’m also not sick enough to be like “HAHAHAHAHA! Friends, family and everyone else dying to a demon, classic.”

3 Likes

Weren’t another Two of us ket , too?

1 Like

13 Likes

The Kets don’t replace their love with fighting. They’re just waiting for the right one to come along and awaken their affections.

The Kets are our Sleeping Beauties. :grin:

I’d be a little scared of the person who laughs at that.

Granted, I did laugh once during the demo, but it was because of I couldn’t get over how funny Tally’s forward action was at the end of her hanging out with Robin. And I like to imagine that after Robin agreed to hang out more with her, he walked five steps and paused in as he said “Wait, what just happened :flushed:?”

And of course the Tumblr and forum makes me laugh even more. :rofl:

I’d say the Tumblr gives the forum a run for its money, but the questions that crack me up often are the ones @rose-court has brought up. :joy:

4 Likes