Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

I feel bad for @rinari!

Between all the comments daily on this WIP on hiatus, and her new WIP, I doubt she is getting any work done on any of her projects. Poor rinari is going to starve to death, because no projects completed equals no money…

3 Likes

ikr? I’m definitely doing my part to starve her, lol

3 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

breath

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you so much, @rose-court! I love it! I’m so happy that you made fanart of something I made… :sob: You captured him so well it’s also really scary! How’d you do that without any physical description, lol??

He’s so precious even he’s annoyed…

Well, now I have a ton of motivation to try and write some ShoH! Maybe I’ll finish part of chapter 1 tonight! XD

@2xs I’ll have you know that I wrote 3,098 words of my novel today and edited 10,000 words of someone else’s novel! The night is still young, I have loads of time to look at ShoH and AP! :wink::laughing:

10 Likes

I really wish you every luck in the world, just don’t overwork yourselves.

1 Like

Thank you! :hugs: I feel fired up now though!

3 Likes

I made a tumblr just so I could send you an ask :joy: which I sent just a lil bit ago!

1 Like

Yay, thank you! :star_struck: I will get to it soon! :blush:

1 Like

blush

D’aw you’re so sweet, with your screaming.

Uh…that’s a good question.
I have no idea.

I’ve just had this image in my head of a little ginger haired, string-bean limbed cutie pie since I first read the story! :sweat_smile: Maybe I’m just psychic???

That’s when children are the cutest, tbh.

5 Likes

That must be why I enjoy annoying them so much

Ahem

Also…

The demo has been updated...

You can now play some of Trouble’s route and some of Tallys’ route! :smiley: I haven’t been able to test for bugs much so please be patient if you find any! Two of the options for Hal are blocked out because I haven’t written them out yet, so don’t play Trouble’s route if you want to keep your save but don’t want to play a ruthless character. Of course, because I re-uploaded the file, even loading a save will take you back to the beginning of chapter 1, so please also keep that in mind!

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

So, I’m sorry if that has been asked before, but it only just caught my attention how the One-God’s gender pronoun changes. Is it because they are seen as gender fluid, or is it because a different aspect of the One-God has different domains?

1 Like

Yes, they’re essentially seen as gender fluid, so it’s customary to switch pronouns for them every time. (There was once a schism in the Church between believers who thought the One-God must be female (a mother-creator) and those who argued they must be male.) Others argue that the One-God transcends gender, but no one can agree on it, and using “they” obviously undermines the singularity of the One.

5 Likes

Interesting, interesting.

So my comment would’ve gotten me stink-eye, good to know.

Do you have plans on showing any of these different One-God sects in-world (I assume they would be sects), or is it more of a codex thing?

Oh god.

Imagine Shery crushing hard on a a Norm-adopted, One-God believing MC only to find out that she came from one of these sects.

2 Likes

@rinari

Sorry, I have two random questions.

1. Will the MC run into Ebert again? Will it be safe to say he’d be pretty displeased about the fact MC made it in despite his effort to prevent them from doing so?

2. Will MC be able to ask Red why he’s not called [insert color of choice here]

2 Likes

@Okami-Nora
Unrelated but I miss Off-White ;w;

@rinari
Yay new stuff!

2 Likes

It’s more of a codex thing: the sects have since been abolished, so you probably wouldn’t encounter one in the day and age the MC is living in!

Yes, the MC has a chance to run into Ebert again, for sure! Like the Trouble-Tallys split route, he’ll pop up again in one of those routes, so it depends on your choices and where you go–but he can definitely reappear… and he’ll definitely be, uh, not so happy to see you…

They can ask him why he’s called that, yes! (It’s short for his full name–Liefred Antiqua.)

5 Likes

Liefgreen.

9 Likes

Banned kidding kidding :grinning:

6 Likes

You humans are a special kind of delightful.

11 Hundred replies, @rinari, you have succeeded in life, congratulations.

2 Likes
Red

giphy%20(12)

Seriously, why wasn’t this kid bullied relentlessly in school

@Theguyfive_Jbra Thank you, I’m hanging up the screenshot on my wall :’)

6 Likes

Why are you implying you aren’t human :sweat_smile: I mean if you aren’t then @rinari is reaching new audiences so congrats to her lol

2 Likes