Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

What program does the Autarchy use for their own, pet, court mages then? Or are those low-powered charlatans who cannot do much more then light candles?

3 Likes

So here’s the fucked up thing… after the Castigation, the Autarchy took several Mages prisoner and essentially enslaved them (or they agreed to work for the Autarchy in exchange for their lives). Over the generations, those Mages established (or were forced to establish) Houses within the Sun Court, and their children, and their children’s children, were born directly under the Autarch’s thumb. They were essentially raised to believe that the Autarch is an all-knowing, all-benevolent force of good (essentially their parent and master), and they’ve become… totally brainwashed into serving and loving the Autarchy. They’re never allowed outside of the Sun Court, so why would they know any better?

That being said, the Autarchy kept some magical texts and tomes for its own use after destroying the colleges, so the Court Mages learn from the those and from the teachings of their ancestors. Their breed of magic is admittedly pretty odd, considering it’s dictated entirely by Norms, but it’s nonetheless more powerful than the average uneducated, untrained, half-breed Mage running around today.

6 Likes

Sorry for my lateness but may I suggest:
Rappers of Haven
You play as as a young hungry rapper who gets involved in a feud between two rival companies. Hael Boyz and Rappa Manics S

Your company has great rappers such as:

• Tally$
  • Bla De
  • Rich Trouble T
11 Likes

Necromancers are just late healers

7 Likes

I HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH I NEEDED THIS IN MY LIFE UNTIL NOW.

Rich Trouble T approves.

A-actually, Necromancers are a subset of Binders… :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

Edit: Don't forget
  • Lil Shery
  • Keepinit Riel
  • Chay-Z
  • Flava fLav

Holy shit I suck ass at that

11 Likes

I love Rich Trouble T also

Nerdddddd :grin:

2 Likes

So @rinari , are there any types of drugs in Blest ? I̶’̶m̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶a̶d̶e̶m̶i̶c̶ ̶p̶u̶r̶p̶o̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶r̶a̶p̶ ̶l̶y̶r̶i̶c̶s̶

Edit:

And thanks by the way, now I can’t get this out of my head

Blade: Shery, we’ve run out of insert item

Shery: ESKETIT

3 Likes

The whole next chapter of the game deals with drugs, actually! :joy: It’s called Black Sun, but I won’t say any more about it until the chapter’s done. :stuck_out_tongue: There’s also blue norin–sometimes called a soldier pill–which is used for stamina by fighters but can be addictive, and charch, which is a leaf that (when smoked) alleviates hunger and stress. Trouble smokes that… :laughing:

Bla De: We need more funds from the Autarchy. Put in a request.

Lil Shery:

7 Likes

Wait, so the MC can possibly have a chance to be Doomrider ?

1 Like

They have a chance to get a little taste of the somethin’-somethin’, but they can’t go full-on Wolf of Wallstreet… or Doomrider! :laughing:

4 Likes

Of course even if it took 5-9 months I’d want to lol.

1 Like

Haven’t been actively commenting in a while but Rappers of Haven is just too good. DLC? :joy:

3 Likes

Nah weed doesn’t alleviate hunger it makes you hungry. Clearly this is weed with benefits.

4 Likes

@rinari and here I was having a special character if that was the case.
His name is Edric Doomrider and his goal was to consume every narcotic known to sentient species (and some that aren’t) in under a minute. I was gonna have him join the shepherds as a conscript which made him dislike them even more.
If you try to call for him for help he’ll either arrive very late or arrive and fight for a few seconds before he gets bored and leaves

4 Likes

Sounds fantastic tell me more

2 Likes

I’d say it’s more like tobacco with benefits, but the thought of Trouble being constantly stoned is hilarious. Especially because he’s a sniper…

:joy::joy::joy: Good lord… if he came late to a fight or just straight up bailed I feel like Blade would beat him black and blue… or kick him out and let the Inquisitors have him! :joy: Sounds like he’d be best buds with Chase, though!

4 Likes

Which reminds me, @rinari do motorcycles exist yet?

please say yes, please say yes

2 Likes

Please this needs to be canon now

@rinari If motorcycles exist then I have the perfect headcannon for the sickest thing that hedonistic magnificent bastard
Edit: @Djone1 you asked for more, well here you go

Summary

You see back in the days before he was employed by Prihine’s father he was living in a city trying to hide the fact that he was a diminished.
His neighbour found out and tried to write a letter to the local guards to rat him out.
He was found several days later dead, with dildos shoved in both of his eye sockets. The only evidence the authorities could find was traces of cocaine on his body and motorcycle tracks that lead to a wall, up it, and then vanished without explanation

Note that he’s not a very nice guy

3 Likes

Unfortunately, no, no motorcycles or individual cars–there are trains in the west, and the first airship is being built, though! :laughing: Maybe Edric Doomrider can commander that?

:scream:

3 Likes