Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

shepherds of heven fanmade part 1 finding of the red botton
At crow shop Moua and Crow were talk of plans to f… with Inquisitor to day
Crow we can piss in there drink and you are the boss of that bar
Moua ; no!! I will lose my customers why not bad equipment
Crow : they put to death if give them bad equipment
crow the bird go top crow head say: you what beat clown face in day best shop competiton
Crow laughs nevouse
Crow : Bad bird
crow bird : bad half norm and elf
Moua : what can we do without getting caught
out of nowhere box fly drectly towards Moua head
moau : owwwww
crow; that got hurt
Crow grab the box look at it then letter falls out from it
Moua grad they letter read it
Moua ; say it will kill anyone who Inquisitor in funny ways
Crow open the box and see a red button
Crow this got be joke This got be from Rinari
Inquisitor opens the door like he want to break it
Inqusitor : what owner here clean MY boots
Crows this is shop not your family house
Inqusitor : don’t care clean my boot
in fit of rage Crow presses ther red button at that moment a goose army attack the Inquistor out no were he now screaming for help ethivally getting eaten by them
Crow and Moua look dumbfounded what there seeing and both look at red botton then grin like they evil thought like Light from death note
In end all most half Inqusitor rank have die in fun ways like buried in cowship or worst that it can go home now :sleepy: and sommeone make fanart for this joke we are glad now you

3 Likes

Lol, this is terrifying! :rofl: This is what I’m picturing:

light-yagami-death-note-35690679-800-600

The red button is usually a nuclear weapon but in the case it’s an army of geese! :rofl: Thanks for sharing this, it was so funny! :heart:

5 Likes

This calls for the use of a word of power :joy:

4 Likes

Ahh, I see! Not a problem at all, Rinari. ^^

Some bad news(?), my old laptop died when I was working on my excerpt and I lost everything but don’t worry(?), I’m reworking on it! It’s just going to take a bit since I have to word it right and thinking of making it with It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia-ish title cards (you know the “The Gang [insert words here]”).

Anywho, I thought I’d make Lavinet with these avatar maker games as an apology for breaking my promise. I hope you guys like how I made her!

Summary

From here : https://picrew.me/image_maker/43541
[Everything is in Japanese but I think it’s easy enough to get through.]

I hope I got her hair and eye colors right! I don’t know if this the right shade of auburn for her (I know you said her hair color is auburn-ish) and I don’t remember if you mentioned what her eye color was so I based them on your avatar maker versions of them.

I couldn’t have her hair be “dyed” lavender so I had her wear it instead kinda! It was that best I could do and didn’t know how much waviness was the right amount so I hope her hairstyle is right in some sense.

I don’t know if Lavinet would wear this kind of outfit (and if she did, then I don’t know if would she wear this kind of jewelry) but I couldn’t see her in same of the other outfits (unless I’m wrong then I’m sorry for messing up).

6 Likes

How do we meet them, like are they only available for now if we go with Tallys instead of Trouble

1 Like

Interesting setting. You’ve put a lot into this. I’m impressed. But is the main story going to be as captivating? I don’t know yet.

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear about your laptop! I hate when that happens and any work is lost! :sweat: I hope it can be fixed and that you didn’t lose anything else, haha!

I invite you to look at the It’s Always Sunny In Haven memes @rose-court made for inspiration! :laughing:
| Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 5 because I didn’t have time to go through my horrible tags to find the others

Aw, I love how you made Lavinet! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

It looks so good and it’s definitely what she’d wear and look like! I think Lavinet’s hair is usually more auburn-ish, but the colors of the character creators can be so limited! I never really mentioned her eye color, but you got it right anyway–her eyes are technically blue but, like Elizabeth Taylor’s eyes, they appear in a violet shade!

And yes, her hair color is perfectly wavy and her outfit is amazing! XD Thank you so very much for making her, I love it! :heart:

If you mean meeting Lavinet or any of the others, Blade, Trouble, Shery, and Tallys are the only characters available in the demo as of now! :slight_smile: The other recruits will be introduced in later chapters as the story goes on!

2 Likes

@rinari

Sadly it can’t get fixed (a mix of age and losing power for a night did it in) but it’s mostly alright, I didn’t really lose that much (mostly old sites that are long gone). The worst part is going to be rewriting that darn excerpt.

I’ll try to have out by tomorrow for sure!

Oh I remember these! I was looking for them, so now I’ll have to reread them again for fun and for inspiration. Thank you for linking them. ^^

Thank you!! I’m glad you liked how I made her look, since honestly Lavinet is my second favorite female RO and one of my favorite characters for SoH in general so I wanted I get to her look good.

Also, is it wrong that I kinda want to make the rest of the Shepherds with these avatar maker games now…

2 Likes

Don’t put pressure on yourself! We love to read your excerpts but you don’t have to impose deadlines on yourself or anything! :smile:

Ooh, who’s your favorite female RO? :eyes: (Also, not wrong to make the rest of the Shepherds at all haha, I got addicted to doing it and I would love to see people’s takes on them if people wanted to give it a shot! :star_struck::heart_eyes::heart:)

Also: updated the OP with more fan art with permission from the creator! :slight_smile: I’ll put it here too:

made by @lilown on tumblr

image0
Trouble, Tallys, and Blade with their signature flowers! :sob:

5 Likes

No matter what drawing it is…I still only see SASUKE.

And I thought it was only me!

Oh don’t worry, it’s fine! I tend to work a little better if I have some deadline put me and I need to have someone say “please do this by tomorrow” since I’d forget to do it otherwise (I have a very bad memory so I kinda need a deadline sometimes).

It’s actually a tie between Ayla and Shery! I can’t choose which I like better so they both share that spot.

(That’s great! Since I already made one for Shery… Since I also got addicted to them and I can’t help myself. I’ll be sure to post it once I get the excerpt done and make ones for the others).

And ta-da…! Here’s the long waited(?) excerpt! I couldn’t make an IASIP title card joke like I promised in time and I made the MC female just this once* since I’m biased (well we’ll just go with that) so I hope doesn’t ruin anything for you guys! (⌒.−)=★

*Maybe we’ll see.

Summary

What happened last time : The MC got kidnapped by a giant demon goose while celebrating Blade’s Name Day and now thrilling conclusion…

The Shepherds just stared at the window in a state of confusion when Caine enters the room and says, “Hey guys, sorry I’m late! Here’s a gift Bla-” before noticing the giant goose shaped hole in wall “Eh, what happened to that window?” while pointing to it.

“Oh hey Caine! The MC just got kidnapped by a giant goose demon.” Trouble explained while Caine just tilted his head with a look on his face “Well it’s true”. “Shouldn’t we start looking for the MC?” Shery asked with concern lacing her voice, “And where do you think-” Riel was suddenly interrupted when the MC’s scream was heard.

“Found her.” the gang (and Caine) said in sync.

[Meanwhile, in the demon goose dimension…]

“I keep telling you, that’s not me!” the MC yelled with annoyance.

The demon goose, The Dark Lord Chuckles (the silly goose), squints and puts on a pair of glasses while looking at a picture (painting?) of an old man who looks nothing like the MC in any way shape or form.

“Are you sure?” “Yes!” …And this goes on for two more hours.

[Meanwhile, with our group of heroes (and Caine)…]

“I’m sorry but I’m afraid I can’t let past this point, you may come again later.” said Bob, the half human half goose man. Don’t think about that much, just smile and nod.

“A-and whens ‘later’?” Caine asks hesitantly, trying to not look away at Bob. “Hmm” Bob thinks while he puts a strange mix of a hand and a wing with some fingers missing and replaced with feathers with some human like bones pecking out under some of the feathers, rubbing a human chin on a otherwise normal(?) goose head.

Finally Bob speaks, “I suppose in about 102 years.” “What?!” our heroes (and Caine) questioned in sync “…Or was it 120 years?” “Oh man, that’s a rea-” when all a sudden The Dark Lord Chuckles (the silly goose) comes out of the giant door portal thing with the MC under his arm/wing.

“Here you all go.” while lightly throwing the MC to ground “Ow…”, and then continues “It appears I made mistake. The man I was looking for has been dead for 120 years, nine months, and 29- 30 minutes.” and turns back to the door/portal before being stopped, “But then why did you kidnapped MC when that man has been dead that long?” asks Blade bit confused.

“Oh it’s very simple”, The Dark Lord Chuckles (the silly goose) turns to face the group (and Caine), “You see, I simply mistook the MC to be the daughter of man who was her next door neighbor’s fisher’s ex wife’s son’s uncle’s blacksmith’s grandfather’s best friend from [insert the MC’s childhood home here]. I’m terribly sorry for my mistake and I’ll help pay to fix your window.” while handing some money to Blade.

“Oh yes, I heard it was your Name Day. Happy Name Day, Blake.” “Blade!”

The End.

I’m sorry if the ending was bad, I’m not good at making them.

5 Likes

This is fantastic

2 Likes

Can there be a relationship bouns with tallys if we pick wild nagic, healing with trouble and battle with blade

1 Like

:eyes:

My heart… this is just too cute! :joy::joy:

wow… The Dark Lord Chuckles is a dork (no matter how terrifying Bob the half-human half-goose would look)! I guess Blake’s name day gift was getting MC back? :joy::joy: Thanks so much for sharing the ending, it gave us all the closure we needed! :triumph::+1:

There’s already a relationship bonus with Tallys if you have an Elf heritage, and bonuses for Red, Ayla, and Mimir if you pick the same magical affinity as they have! You bring up a good point, though: maybe I’ll add in a few for characters who don’t yet have racial or magical bonuses. :slight_smile: I think Shery would be the one who would appreciate Healing whereas Trouble would love a Battle-Mage!

8 Likes

@rinari

Not a problem! I’m glad you guys liked it! I was originally going to make Chuckles (and Bob, in a sense) much darker in character but I don’t wanted to freak anyone out (and potentially get in trouble) and well sometimes it’s nice to stay lighthearted.

Oh and ta da! I finally got done making the rest of the Shepherds. I did the best I could with what I had so I’m very sorry if I got anything wrong. I hope you guys like how I made them look!

I tried to base how everyone looks based how rinari’s pictures of them (both from the art from her friend and from avatar makers) and whats mentioned in the demo and around here/Tumblr. So if I got anything wrong, I’m so sorry.

Umm and I’m not the best with men’s fashion so I’m sorry that I made the guys dress the same. Oh, and I made Leviant again since I felt a bit bad for leaving her out.

Summary

Blade
[From here : https://picrew.me/image_maker/22347]

Trouble
[From here : https://picrew.me/image_maker/13338]

Tallys
[From here : https://picrew.me/image_maker/33937]

Shery
[From here : https://picrew.me/image_maker/4132]

Riel
[From here : https://picrew.me/image_maker/30845]

Chase
[From here : https://picrew.me/image_maker/43309]

Ayla
[From here : https://picrew.me/image_maker/3595]

Lavinet
[From here : https://picrew.me/image_maker/9119]

Red
[From here : https://picrew.me/image_maker/15994]

This was bit harder then I’d thought it’d be, I ended up having some trouble making Red and Blade the most out of everyone but I hope it all turned out looking okay.

9 Likes

Wow @ShySnow, those pictures look amazing!!!

You captured everyone so beautifully, and even surpassed me in getting Shery, Chase, and Red just right! :heart_eyes: These look so good, thank you so very much!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t get over how accurate they are, haha! I hope you don’t mind if I save them?

(And thank you to @GuardsmanTheMad for finding this site in the first place so we can all have fun! XD)

Some news for everybody:

Chapter 6 (Mimir’s chapter) is plugging along nicely. Some things I’m adding/changing to ShoH besides this extra chapter:

• Non-binary pronoun options for the MC, which are also used for the One-God!
  • Red and Ayla are no longer swappable. They are both in the story, and you now either recruit both or not at all!
  • Options to be pansexual, romantic asexual, or aromantic asexual have been added!

These changes have not been posted to the current public demo, but are something I will be presenting to alpha testers whenever testing starts. :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Nice to know about this. I really love my MC to meet new characters and get to know them. :joy:

1 Like

Is there an option to be just aro in addition to aro-ace?

Sure! I can add that now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes