Seven's Deadly W.I.P 2/14/2021 (Now With A Patreon)

Just wanting to keep you all updated! I crossing my fingers to get a. Update out by th 18th or at the end of the week since the 18th is the second d year anniversary for the game! For more interaction or updates though check out the tumblr!

8 Likes

So i thought i would be able to release an update on the anniversary turns out i wont…my computer has finally died…yeah…fortunately though the new one i ordered should be in by friday. Unfortunately i will have to redownload everything…

5 Likes

It is the two year anniversary of the game! I’ve posted something on the tumblr If anyone wants to check it out!

4 Likes

Keeping people on the forum updated! I’m aiming for an update either at the end of next month! My classes for the spring end so I’ll have a bit more free time

6 Likes

Got in a wreck last night update will take longer than expected shaken up car probably totaled yeah

Hope you’re okay

1 Like

Ok keeping everyone updated I’m doing better trying to write things have obviously been a bit rough but yeah. Also sharing kofi link I’m open to all kinds of kofis check it out https://ko-fi.com/sevensdeadly and hopefully I get an update out soon but yeah. I’m doing better things have just been a bit rough for me.

1 Like