Seven's Deadly W.I.P 8/15/2021

Could you do so by messaging me on here or email? I’m not really on any of the others, though I could make a tumblr if I need to.

The best one would be discord. I can pm you my tag

They call me the reaper of glitches…no glitch can escape me.:joy:

Anyway if there still a spot available i would love to participate.

Of course! What’s the best way to communicate with you? Discord, tumblr? What works best

Wanting to keep you guys updated! Block has hit hard as well as lack of motivation but I’m trying to at least get something small out soon!

7 Likes

It looks promising

Take your time and write how you want it written so when you have writer’s block just back away from it do something else trust me that helps out and come back to it when you’re ready

That’s sweet! Thank you. And I’m trying to at least write when something hits me though that still has things slow going.

1 Like

Take your time as needed. You, and all of the writers here, are artists and art takes time. You are creating whole universes sometimes. It took Michelangelo 4 years to do the Sistine Chapel. Hopefully it won’t take you quite that long. Love the story, by the way.

I’m hoping it doesn’t take that long either! Especially since the game is coming up on its second anniversary soon! And thank you! I hope you enjoy what else is to come!

3 Likes

Great news! And actual small content update and big spelling and grammar update will be coming soon! I’ve sent it off to my betas and once the editing is done I’ll be updating the demo! It should be up either Sunday of Monday! Look forward to it!

8 Likes

We finally have an update! The first of the new year and perfectly falling on valentines! I hope you all enjoy and let me know your thoughts! And always if you can feel free to support the patreon or kofi for goodies. And tumblr is where im defintely most active! Again hope you guys enjoy! A small content and a lot of grammar has been added and fixed!

17 Likes

Found this spelling error it should be protectors

2 Likes

Just wanting to keep you all updated! I crossing my fingers to get a. Update out by th 18th or at the end of the week since the 18th is the second d year anniversary for the game! For more interaction or updates though check out the tumblr!

9 Likes

So i thought i would be able to release an update on the anniversary turns out i wont…my computer has finally died…yeah…fortunately though the new one i ordered should be in by friday. Unfortunately i will have to redownload everything…

5 Likes

It is the two year anniversary of the game! I’ve posted something on the tumblr If anyone wants to check it out!

4 Likes

Keeping people on the forum updated! I’m aiming for an update either at the end of next month! My classes for the spring end so I’ll have a bit more free time

8 Likes

Got in a wreck last night update will take longer than expected shaken up car probably totaled yeah

1 Like

Hope you’re okay

3 Likes

Ok keeping everyone updated I’m doing better trying to write things have obviously been a bit rough but yeah. Also sharing kofi link I’m open to all kinds of kofis check it out https://ko-fi.com/sevensdeadly and hopefully I get an update out soon but yeah. I’m doing better things have just been a bit rough for me.

7 Likes