Seven's Deadly W.I.P 8/15/2021

So… Does that mean we’re going to see some stuff in this that Escanor, the Lion’s Sin of Pride, would do? If so, that would be so epic.

I stopped watching the show after the 6th episode so I’m not really sure. Aria is an impressive force to be reckoned with though, if she releases her true power, she was powerful even when she was an angel which is how she became the leader of the seven virtues

Well, let’s try this WIP. The synopsis seems good and the first thought I had was the anime The 7 deadly sins (?)… :sweat_smile:

A lot of people have apparently thought that hope you enjoy it!

4 Likes

The demo is pretty short, but quite enjoyable. I think that you have something there. :slight_smile:

There are some minor grammar errors, but nothing major. I do have a question. Do you intend to kind of start the story with the MC going with the Sins and eventually picking a side? I was reading the rooftop scene and wondered if it will be a short of fork, where you either choose to trust Aria or Uriel (tho he’s not too friendly at the moment).

In any case, looking forward to more!

Thank you! I’m glad you seem to like it! And it’s planned to go with the sins from the bat, but Uriel and Jerahmeel play big parts they are actually ro’s as well! You can also see more on my tumblr

4 Likes

Ah! Interesting. :relaxed: Considering that you are the key to the end of the world (no pressure) can you affect the course of events… or how things end. In your mythos, Sins rule over demons… that pretty much puts them on “the other side” of Heaven, right? Both Angels were interesting and Aria is beyond charming. :upside_down_face: Blurring in-game questions so I won’t ruin it for anyone starting your demo.

I’ll be checking out your tumblr. :slight_smile:

I don’t want to answer that here because it’s a bit spoiler but feel free to ask it through the tumblr I answer most spoilery asks there!

2 Likes

Also! I’m glad you seem to like aria! She’s one of my favorites as well!

2 Likes

I’ve also made a discord for those interested the link is on my tumblr

This reminds me of the anime Trinity Seven just less lude

Just looked up that show and definitely way less lude and probably a lot more gay depending on how you play it

1 Like

Underrated anime doh lemmino if you have a beta doh

Slow going I’ve got some major writers block

6 Likes

Small game update enjoy!

5 Likes

Slight mistake when uploading you all should be able to play the new part now

3 Likes

I’m getting this error when selecting the go to chapter two button.

Thats really odd I just tried it out and it worked just fine maybe try this link?
https://dashingdon.com/play/eja1234/seven-deadly/mygame/

or try reloading it I genuinely have no idea why it wouldnt be working properly

I get this error when choosing my sexuality.

It seems the error only pops up as a girl because I tried playing as a guy and it let me continue.