Seven Swords

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/118028074/Seven%20Swords/mygame/index.html

this is the second game i am working on. i am working on 2 games at a time. anyways i don’t got very much like this is like a preview preview of the game, i just used he because it sounds nice you can choose your own sex in the game.

i actually made this discussion because i had some questions in mind.

1. there is this song which music i really like but the instrumental version of it sounds horrible for some reason so can i just use the song? (it’s a kpop song)

2. And there is a way to link my 2 games together and make a series and i am curious if i should do that?

I love the music…what song is it?

strength of a thousand men by 2 steps from hell it my fav music too

Yah, I linked my games together, and xD that was so short!

My advice would be to focus on but one of the games, shelving the other until a later date. You’d either be overwhelmed by the workload and grow weary of both projects, or you’d churn out material of a lower quality than you otherwise would.

i actually work better like this because if i get bored of making one of the game i can do the other one for a while and what about the song problem what do you guys think?

anyways i will make a huge chuck of the game before i post anymore.

You need help with music? cause I didn’t hear any when playing

here is the problem as posted in the first comment:
“there is this song which music i really like but the instrumental version of it sounds horrible for some reason so can i just use the song? (it’s a kpop song)”

whats the name of the song and who is it by I think I can get you a cleaner sounding Intrumental of the song but im pretty sure its not against the rules to put Kpop aslong as you warn everyone its not your song, I seen Andy post a whole album of like rock songs with lyrics but all he had to do is warn that there was strong language in the music and no one was like “OMG!” or freaked out or anything…the music was pretty badass actually

actually i found a better music :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoa that was really short :stuck_out_tongue:
do you think you could tell me what the game will be about?

Is it about mythical blades that could bring the world to its end?

@2Ton lol a little bit more detail

they could save the world actually its like a monster slaying game i had noticed there was none so far and was surprised. and you must collect the swords

@akatsuki9344 how am i going to use seven swords if i only have two arms and a mouth?

You must get creative, lol

A lot of sheths

And a big belt

no that will be explained in the story it will go together