Sentinel (Complete Demo)

very fun game! I like the male RO’s, their personalities are so different but i love them both :kissing_heart:

I found a typo?

“Yeah,” you rub at your eyes with the heel of your hand, sitting up. “I’ll be there soon,”

shouldn’t it be: palm of your hand?

1 Like

thank you! I’m glad their personalities come through! and the heel of your hand is the bony bit where your palm meets your wrist, that’s what I was talking about :relieved: thanks for reading!!:heart:

thank you!!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

The story is really good!! I love the flow, the writing, the build, and the RO’s. Maybe I love Levi a little too much :stuck_out_tongue: I’m glad it’s completed & I can’t wait to get my hands on the full version :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

thank you! I maintain that there’s no such thing as loving levi too much, don’t worry :heart:

3 Likes

you already know how much i love this !! not ashamed to admit that sentinel lives in my head rent free, and i absolutely adore the way your writing flows + how loveable all the characters are :heart:

5 Likes

WoW…

3 Likes

Can we romance the demon/ the girl who appear in the ‘dreams’ ?

Please~~

1 Like

that character isn’t a full romance, in that they’re not someone you can start a relationship with, but there is the possibility of romantic interactions with them and the type of relationship you choose will have an impact on the story, if that answers your question :eyes:

19 Likes

cant reall say anythong to help.
but i will say that i read alot of wip and games but this one is one of the best i read.

1 Like

Thread closed at the request of the author.