Chapter 3 Now Available!
Swatheford has always been quiet and peaceful…until now. Rumor has it, the Divine Balance is hidden within the small town, an object that has the power to change everything ever known for the better…or worse.
When there’s a sudden surge of strangers searching for the relic, the Detective must protect their town while uncovering the mystery of Swatheford…and the mystery of themselves.
This is my first ever piece of Interactive Fiction and I’m so excited to share it with everyone! There are bound to be mistakes or faulty coding, so please let me know of any errors or suggestions!
- Choose your gender and appearance! (Non-Binary inclusive!)
- The option to become the hero or villain
- Four RO’s! (All genders based on your preference)
- Childhood Best Friends to Lovers
- Enemies to Lovers
- Pet sitting a goldfish
Combat: There’s bound to be a fight somehow. Will you come out victorious or bruised up? (literally and figuratively)
Charisma: If you can’t physically punch, rely on your smooth words to pack a punch for you!
Problem Solving: Use that insane amount of brain power to slip yourself out of any obstacles. …That is if you’re able to think on the fly.
Utility: The world is your oyster! Rely on what you have on hand to save the day! Think of it as a DIY craft channel and use what you’ve got.
RO Descriptions (Spoilers!)
- Cas/Cass Santiago: Your charming, magnetic, and outgoing childhood best friend and partner in solving crime. Puerto Rican with tanned skin, wavy brown hair, warm brown eyes, full lips, and a heart shaped face. A killer combo to make anyone swoon…does that mean you too?
- Blake/Blair Hewitt: The Mayor’s stern, closed off, and assertive child. Pale skin, dark brown locks, deep blue eyes, high cheekbones, and a soft jawline. They aren’t much of a people person, but perhaps you can change that.
- Eli/Ella Mercado: A confident, witty, and sarcastic Agent from “National Security”. Filipino with short black hair, golden skin, amber almond shaped eyes, and relatively short. Despite not being vertically gifted, their presence is enough to command a room…and they’re gifted in different ways too.
- Vincent/Violetta Collins: A protective, loyal, and sheepish Agent from an undisclosed location…at least that’s what you’re told. Nigerian with black curly hair, deep skin, brown eyes, and a sharp jawline. A gentle giant with a scorned past; a helper that needs helping.
- V1.1: Post 64 on Forum.
- V2.0: Post 68 on Forum.
- V2.1: Post 113 on Forum
- V2.2: Post 120 on Forum
- V3.0: Post 124 on Forum
I think that’s it for now! Let me know what you think and follow the tumblr for updates and extras!