Secrets of Swatheford (WIP) Updated: July 30

I am so glad I came across this wip. I loved the demo and the characters are so unique and amazing. Looking forward to the updates of your demo. And can I just say Oh My Gawd Cass is so smooth and charismatic.

4 Likes

Love it

1 Like

Dude how our guy is the most important being, yet is also most oblivious. AWESOME!!!

6 Likes

Huh.

A bit…messy, but an interesting story nonetheless. I’m getting TWC vibes from this one. Plus;

I’m sold :grin:

Good luck!

8 Likes

Love it! can’t wait for the next update :smile:

1 Like

So far, really liked the first part. And the twist was very unexpected. The only question so far is, will the childhood friend tell the detective or will he\she torment the detective with vague hints and bewilderment.

Can’t wait to find out about the rest.

5 Likes

Whoa this is brilliant, I stumbled upon your Demo and can not wait to play the full game once it’s released.

1 Like

Thank you! This might be a bit spoilery to some, so I’ll blur it just in case! Based on my plans, which may change, there will be an option to choose if you want to pressure them into telling you or if you trust their judgement.

5 Likes

Amazing. Only one chapter so far but it definitely looks promising. Can’t wait for more updates!

3 Likes

I like it so far, looks pretty interesting! I’ll for sure keep an eye on future updates.:face_with_monocle: It’s giving me a bit of Wayhaven vibes, but that’s a very positive thing tho.:grin: And mmm…

Enough said. Sold. :smirk:

7 Likes

Loving it so far! Santiago’s hot and Collins seems like they’ll be precious, but as always, my MC will simply flirt with all ROs until I have to choose.

4 Likes

Okay. At first I wasnt too sure about this but then I reached the end and I’m so into it. It reminds me a bit of wayhaven which makes me super excited and I cant wait to see where this goes.

3 Likes

What an interesting story! Consider me intrigued. I will keep an eye on this.

2 Likes

This looks so interesting!!! Can’t wait to read more…
I’m def watching this wip

2 Likes

Oooooo that was a great little blip of what is to come. I’m excited to play more of the story as it comes, keep up the great work!

2 Likes

The demo is amazing and have no complaints just a suggestion. Could it have a save thing?

2 Likes

The demo was sooo good!:smiley: All the characters are different and the flow of the story was nice too! This kind of reminded me of Wayhaven Chronicles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Really looking forward to this!!:blush:

2 Likes

I played to the current end of demo, which I presume to be the end of Chapter One.
I liked the story as a whole.
One issue (not sure to call it issue) I found was the similarity of the story with that of Wayhaven Chronicles…
The MC being someone important, he (she) being unaware of it. A team set to protect the MC…
It’s just… I think it is too similar as of now. Maybe in the future updates & development, this point might prove to be way off. But, just mentioning what I found…
I am not saying it is a bad storyline or something if that sort. Its an interesting one. I love these kind of supernatural stories.
Continue the good work and may all live healthy during and overcome this pandemic.

5 Likes

Hello! The save file will be added to the next demo update which I’m aiming to get out by the 23rd! Thank you!

11 Likes

I definitely get where you’re coming from now that you got me thinking about it, though I really didn’t get wayhaven vibes at all from it while reading

1 Like