Seasons of the Moon: Part One (UPDATED: 5/26/21)

Found an error

2 Likes

@Lyle_Schiefer I fixed it. Sorry about that! Thanks for your help! :grinning:

4 Likes
Bugs
  1. when Trent is giving you the “tour” and you choose the “I’m sorry did I do something to upset you…?” It makes your hostile stat go up
  2. When Trent gives you the children’s book and you choose the “flip through the book” option it goes to the “y’know this is a children’s book right” option instead.
2 Likes

I don’t meant to pry, but the first one, is an actually aggressive answer and the second, the and the second… Quite. I is what it it’s, I hope I’m wrong and the author call me out.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I fixed it. I put a - instead of a plus. That’s what I get for trying to clean up my coding. :sweat_smile:

That is the correct way for it to go. Basically, MC is flipping through the book and Tr watches MC then they ask if it’s a children’s book. There is difference in the selection from the top option which is pointing it out in a hostile way and not bothering to read the book. Sometimes the responses are not 100% clear. Thank you for catching the error. :blush:

Yes! That is correct. Thank you. :grin:

4 Likes

Wowww!!! I played the new demo, and Woowww!
I almost thought it was a total new game until the names strikes me. chef’s kiss

1 Like

Thank you so much for saying that! It’s gone through ALOT of changes since I first posted it. :heart:

2 Likes

I definitely agree, the detail and optimization was very good, I remember it when it still was just a draft, it growed so fast.:cry: :sneezing_face:

3 Likes