Save the President (WIP)

The backup plan uses helicopters to get you to the border and the rendezvous is before the border.

True, but it’ll make you look bad. :smile:

So, when choosing my stats, I accidentally choose intelligent in my second and my third choice by accident and then I could not choose after. I tried it again and saw that my start strength get up when I did not choose it. Just want to know but is that normal that I could click on a gray choice and the choice is after randomly done? ‘.’

Can you clarify? Sorry but I can’t understand what you are asking

I chose the option intelligence twice when it is no possible. And I saw that it was the strength stat who got up the second time I clicked intelligence. Wanted to know if that was possible to click on a gray option usually. But I do not think you have the answer. So sorry to confuse you. Maybe I should try that out on other games.

I don’t have the answer unfortunately because I cannot do it myself and I’m not sure how you’re doing it either. Maybe you can show me some pictures possibly?

Sorry but even with picture. It is hard to tell. I am not sure you can do anything about it anyway. I will try on to see if that do this on other games too. But really, it is not big deal.

1 Like

Update. I am currently looking for another author who can work for me.
The only requirements are:

• Know how to use choicescript
  • Know how to use CSIDE
  • Have some sort of active communication with me and fans
  • Use the application in the link section.
2 Likes

President spends millions on golf but only gives use 10.000$ to protect him. Seems about right.

5 Likes

You right. @Jinx_the_Atomic_Cat

It’s like Air Force One of the Harrison Ford?

Air Force One is a plane used by the president. If that’s what you’re asking.

Yeah, but it’s a name of a great movie too
I like the idea too, good luck with the game :wink:

1 Like

This demo sold me as I soon as I could pick John Cena as my name :smiley:

2 Likes

Could you put a date in the title when ever you update it please thank you

1 Like

I think it’d be good to choose what kind of President we’re helping. An ex-military type who can help fight bad guys maybe and better understand needs for security. A politician who thinks our security plans are interfering with their plans for personal greatness. A good looking man or woman who might want to be our Romance Option if we succeed. Or “I don’t know the Prez that well” (we get random type). Each Prez can present different challenges to protect.

3 Likes

This idea might help me out thanks.

Of course! I will soon.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.