Samurai of Hyuga fanart!

Line art? Sorry I didn’t know that you don’t know what it is, I was only asking…forget about it dude :smile:

I don’t know what you’re asking either. :joy: Lineart is usually the second stage of drawing following sketching.

1 Like

Exactly. That’s what I got a bit confused. Though I’m not english speaker so it might be that as well,:sweat_smile:

Omg Exactly how I imagined Jun and Toshio to be XD

1 Like

Werp Here is my submission

So long as I live and breathe, my sword is yours” - MC

Long overdue “Samurai of Hyuga” art. *tries to make Masashi more child like yet not too young not to be romancable… this story route reminds me of a Manga ‘Shut Hell’…

Taken off my Illustration Instagram

more to come when I do have time - gotta draw the whole cast <3

72 Likes

Everyone have really cool main characters :3 I’m more on smol kickbutt side. This is my tiny samurai, she’s Kaede <3 The protective, stoic and calculative but perverted bodyguard aha

46 Likes

haha kiss lips! who’s the love interest? XD love your art style btw :heart_eyes:

RIP sorry for late reply but you can use mine too! Here’s my attempts of redesigning akio over the past few months if you need more xdd:

how do you defeat sameface syndrome and design unique facial structures i don’t evEN KNOWw

45 Likes

This is the closest to my main Kenji expect he has longer hair

2 Likes

Great now when I think of her this image will appear so not complaining

I’m still conflicted but at the moment, I think she’ll go for Hatch since Toshio doesn’t shine that much and Masahi is so…smol <3

1 Like

Nice job, guys.

It’s actually a really good idea to create a contest of fanarts for text adventures / interactive fiction characters.
Hm…

1 Like

I did a fan art contest for Unnatural and it was very fun!

3 Likes

SoH2 is out and I can’t wait to work on new fanarts for it! (Just as soon as I finish finals) It’s definitely worth the wait. Also, I was kinda happy when I found that I get to wear a red oni mask for my samurai and possibly be obsessed for Jun(ko). I mean I also appreciate the choices and the surprises they provided. I’ve spend my beauty sleep hours just to try out the other choices too. :joy:

4 Likes

So…
Book 2 is out and I felt like doing an update on my ronin’s design (and also some colouring).

Have to admit, I was frustrated big time when I got to the part in the Baron’s chambers and the in-game description stated that the MC has no facial hair and that his face is “on the effeminate side”. After a few attempts to implement subtle changes without making him look ten years younger I decided to just write it off as positive effects of a new haircut, shave, bath, some good food and not frowning for once. I also headcanon that he’ll grow his stubble back after the events in the mansion.

42 Likes

Hmmmmg your character is big hearthrob when he smiles <3

2 Likes

haha… …

21 Likes

So…
I have this ambitious project in mind where I’d illustrate how the look of the party members changes throughout the series. I also wanted to post all the pages at once to avoid spamming the thread, but whatever…

57 Likes

Did a character lineup of the gang! Originally to explore the height difference, but I have no self-control.

PS: Huh… never thought of this before, but what is the possibility of Hatch still having all his teeth intact?

75 Likes

Is Toshio’s outfit based on Ainu clothing?

It’s really cool, either way.

4 Likes