Samurai of Hyuga Book 3 (Patreon/Early Access info on Post 1297!)

I seem to be the only Giant Salamander, makes me feel special having a stoic ronin.

1 Like

It does WHAT?! … I gotta try Firefly…

Also no Spider Crab Love? :thinking: Watch it secretly be the coolest spirit animal.

3 Likes

Can we just replace Spirit Crab with a Wolf or something? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m over here shamelessly living that razorback life.

All other spirit animals must pay heed to the superiorty that is the razorback lifestyle.

Wild Boar all the way.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

There are alot of Fireflys. XD

1 Like

Lots of Charming Ronins out there!

3 Likes

I’m a barn swallow. Very implusive lol

3 Likes

My ronin’s spirit animal is a Salamander, which is very stoic.

1 Like

GENERAL PSA:

For anyone who aspires to be a writer, or is currently in the creative process, I hope that you all will work your hardest to tell your story exactly the way you want to. You owe that to yourself and your precious characters. Anything short of that is not worth the blood, sweat, and tears you will undoubtedly invest into your masterpiece.

WITH THAT BEING SAID:

Striped Snake and Firefly FTW, y’all. Snow Monkey for top runner up.

19 Likes

My favorite is the Wild Boar without a doubt. The fierceness of the Wild Boar dialogues is badass.

Summary

“My spirit is going to rip your damn pelt off—and I’m going to wear it as a trophy!”

I smiled. “You know what wild boars eat, Toshie?” I replied before she could answer. “Anything smaller than they are. Let’s hunt.”

“Do me a favor and don’t die too easily!"

“Yes! This power! Men, demons, spirits—you and me sow, we’ll kill them all!”

And the Wild Boar gives the MC the berserker rage, making him a a more powerful killing machine.

8 Likes

Ah! This poll just shows what I’ve always known: Firefly is the best Spirit Animal. I’m glad my fellow Hyugars agree with me.

4 Likes

I remember out of all my stats having the highest Stoic, so I chose Striped Snake instead as a spirit animal to increase my Finesse. :relaxed: But anyway, I love my stoic ronin. He is the best. (I don’t have much in common with my charming girl, the other ronin that I play, though her dialogue sometimes sounds better. But stoic ronin gets to echo my own thoughts more often).

1 Like

For both male and female MCs, I prefer Wild Boar. My ronins tend to be brutal and overall bad people, but they always get their most dangerous when their tsundere employer is involved. That’s likely the closest thing they’ll ever have to a child right there and they’ll rip your throat out if you threaten them.

a1

I usually go for Calculated and Finesse so… Yeah… Alligator>Striped Snake>(The others)

Thats just my opinion, of course.

6 Likes

My highest stat is “perverted”, but “brutal” is pretty high too, so I choose the Wild Boar, as was said before, the dialogues of this spirit are awesome and also his outfit screams badass.

PhAH_a

Alligator all the way!!

5 Likes

My ronin’s highest stat is brutal but I chose the barn swallow (impulsive) instead because I love the idea of a brutish, debauched killer having a cute lil bird as their spirit animal.

3 Likes

I choose Inu my first playthrough (Cuz Cuuute).

I choose Chipmunk the second time because I wanted my Ronin to be The Best Bodyguard Ever and I thought protective was the best stat for that

3 Likes

The first ronin I did has firefly. The second one is chipmunk because it’s too cute.

4 Likes