Samurai of Hyuga Book 3 (Patreon/Early Access info on Post 1297!)

I really hope it does, honestly, cuz it was a bit… anti-climatic how it is now. I mean, we don’t need two crazy former lovers in the Ronin’s life but there was so many red flags with the Baron that it’s odd it didn’t lead to more.

2 Likes

Yeah I can’t imagine that. I agree with the above statements of what she did to Mamoko being to much. Junko didn’t just burn any bridge to redemption…she nuked em.

While I respect your… opinion. I do not agree!

When it comes to people or characters I love, no matter what they do I will always try to save them!

3 Likes

See, that’s the magic of Alternative Universes!

… I can dream, can’t I??

2 Likes

That you can…I dream my Ronin will ride a unicorn and conquer Hyuga…:sunglasses:

5 Likes

… All my Ronin just wants to do is go back to drinking sake…

11 Likes

you can do that? :hushed:

Oh, yeah, in book two… should I have put that in the Spoiler tags? :0

I think there’s no need because this is already the Book 3 thread but if you want to… XD

My ronin is not digging through someone’s baggage if they are trying to kill them. If they are trying to kill the ronin, that person doesn’t love them; they love the ideal of the ronin that is in their head.

So you can keep her/him. :slight_smile: My ronin will be over here, with sane people who actually like her for her.

7 Likes

Sure thing friend.

I’ll be over here waiting for my fulfilling redemption arc for Junko.

8 Likes

Frankly, Jun as been nothing but an abusive, violent bastard. Nothing for now have happen that had me not want to kill him and free the world from a psycho.

It would need a lot of work to make him simpathetic to my ronin. There is just no remedable material from him to make my ronin want to even be in the same room without pointing a sword at him.

8 Likes

Everyone’s providing good points and strong arguments of why Jun/Junko is an irredeemable murderer who deserves a sword through the heart and not a redemption arc but yet here is my Jun loving ass aggressively ignoring all their valid points while dreaming of Jun and the ronin happy together like

21 Likes

I could accept Junko. She just has to accept having her tongue cut out and having a name of someone she loathes cut into her. Then ill consider it.

Yeah, Junko’s an antagonist but at list she is open about it. No surprises here. I doubt she would put a knife in our back.
Yes, I’m looking at you Toshie.

I’d say, beat Junko up, tie to a chair and have a little chitchat about her ways.

Uh, without cutting anyone’s tongue.

I could try to defend Jun… but I won’t lol He’s the freaking Devil.

AND I LOVE HIM. I don’t even need a redemption arc. I could imagine him facing his trauma with MC (but obviously staying kind of in the shadows and not in the group) and at the end, after MC defeats every demon… they end up together. As they knew it would happen eventually :ok_hand:

But this is what I want for my MC ofc. The good thing about these games is that our MCs can usually choose how the feel about characters. You want yours to hate Jun? Go ahead, have fun, destroy him!
But if you want your MC to be helplessly in love with him? :smirk: DO IT YOU COWARD!!!

Ahhh. Jun will always be my favorite character in this series.

13 Likes

Plus, I like Momoko too much. I can’t forget Jun for it.

Besty before boys :laughing:

2 Likes

I like you. You get me.

None of these people understand, and I doubt they ever will. But that’s okay!

I really didn’t care about Momoko personally. The fact she got her tongue cut out didn’t phase me in the least. I somewhat enjoyed that whole overly extreme reaction out of Junko to be quite honest. (Like I said I have a weakness for Yandere’s I can’t help it)

There is something very charming to me about having someone you love go down a twisted and dark path because you were too oblivious in your past to notice how seriously screwed up she was and couldn’t read between the lines. It took you years and a helping hand just to finally realize why she is the way she is.

My character feels guilty about it, and I like to think she somewhat hates herself for not realizing all this sooner. So, yes, she wants to confront Junko and do whatever she can to try and fix her, somewhat. And help make her more stable.

Also love her.

6 Likes

I like Momoko. She was sweet and caring and even though she made mistakes I genuinely believe she is a good person. I think Hyuga needs a lot more people like Momoko. And while my ronin was never romantically interested in her, Momoko’s crush had a big impact on her. That someone good loved her for who she is opened up a tiny bit of the ronin’s eyes. Kinda like “uh, I guess I am worth something”.

So I really hope that what Jun/ko has done to her is addressed in future books. Cause that’s not something my ronin will just look past over. It was seriously messed up.

But yeah, I agree with everything else about Jun/ko. My ronin also feels guilty for not seeing it and especially for abandoning him. I just wanna be able to apologize T_T

Also, lots of people understand you, my friend. There’s a lot of Jun/ko defenders here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

have to agree. I never really felt the romantic vibe for Momoko really, and then all of the sudden she’s trying to get you to sleep with her. Then you reject her, and she almost sort of reacts like you lead her on. AND even after the event, Hatch hates you for all of it. (I could be remembering that whole event completely wrong, it’s been a while)

And to be fair, yeah, I guess I kind of also have a thing for Yandere’s then… because I like Jin and how insane/violent he is… I have problems

7 Likes