Samurai of Hyuga Book 3 (Patreon/Early Access info on Post 1297!)

Boy is it. My Ronin will be pissed to say the the least…I’d imagine it would be book 5. I wonder if we will meet new interesting characters? Our Ronin does have a habit of drawing in misfits.

1 Like

Maybe we just use a gun…nothing wrong doing it Indiana Jones style :innocent:

Oh wow missed the drama. I’m surprised so many people are worried. Devon’s gone 3 books and is still going strong. Just trust the author with their story…it’s all you can do in the end.:grin:

Yeah, part of me wants to go ‘eye for eye’ for what Jun(ko) did to Momoko but I doubt we’d have a choice to take away their ability to speak.

Its strange to think the 6 book saga is now half-way complete, the end of Book 3 felt like a new beginning of sorts. Or it could just be the start of an epic detour from the main demon slaying quest, who knows at this point, but I’m loving this unexpected change from the status quo.

2 Likes

To all the people who wish to Harm Junko.

I will end you. Leave her alone, she’s been through enough! :sob:

11 Likes

My Ronin’s spirit avatar is a Salamander, how will I ever face a Wolf? :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

You think that’s bad? My Ronin is a chipmunk.

11 Likes

Mine’s a firefly :joy:

12 Likes

Silver lining, the firefly gifts the most beauteous of raiment, in my vain and shallow opinion. Glittering, shimmering, distracting–we are truly a heaven-sent event.

7 Likes

In all honesty it mildly upset me that our spirit animal can’t be a Wolf. That would have been more fitting to me. The two wolves. :black_heart:

8 Likes

Man… and I felt sorry for the chipmunk… on the plus side a wolf would probably have a hard time catching up to a firefly since it can… fly… far away… before it dies anyway since its lifespan is short to begin with… but their life is quite beautiful I think. Better than a salamander.

3 Likes

I have two MC’s, one is a chipmunk and the other the akita inu. And both my chipmunk and doggy are gonna beat the shit out of Jun :laughing:

5 Likes

How dare you! I’m sure under that mental damage and years of buried trauma she’s a sweetie!
16811383_key%402x

1 Like

Then it must be buried DEEP because I don’t see it. :smile:

5 Likes

That’s why it takes someone who actually cares enough to fight through all the shit on top.

Ironically, that’s also how you know someone truly loves you.

Well, I think Jun/ko is beyond that point and more on the ground of murderous psychopath toxic relationship :laughing:

4 Likes

Anyone who uses my attraction to them to impale me with a sword is someone I’m cool with.

But let’s face it, I have a weakness for Yandere’s.

But seriously, I don’t believe in giving up on anyone ever. Especially if you loved them once or still love them now.

5 Likes

This would NEVER happen but I want the AU world where Jun/ko joins your little group (and is a little less murder-y). They can join clash between Masashi and Toshi for your affection. Get yelled at by the kid and not able to do anything about it because the Ronin will wreck them. Get dragged into friendship with Hatch cuz Hatch could probably befriend anything.

sigh If only…

Real talk I was kinda hoping they would’ve shown up on the island… especially if you slept with the Baron. Oh the drama

15 Likes

Right? Especally the AU bit.

But legit though the sleeping with the baron might circle around to bite the mc in the butt or drama but it was just more on the last scene with the baron.

4 Likes

Makes me glad my Primary Save character is avoiding intimacy with most people (except the fling with tongueless, and that was just for pure sexual satisfaction with no feeling on her part whatsoever).

This is mostly because I want to make sure she has every chance possible, especially after the revelations in book 3, to help Junko, and rekindle that relationship into a more healthy one.

(If she lets me… which I hope… please…)

7 Likes