Samurai of Hyuga Book 3 (Patreon/Early Access info on Post 1297!)

The only person that I do worry about is the kid.

After leaving her behind with her sister, I got a feeling that the kid is just going to show up at the worst possible moment like if I’m in the middle of a duel with the next demon. And she is a shugenja but she kept it a secret, only her family and the others she traveled with actually knows about it so there’s a chance she may be conscripted into the military and Satsuma probably wouldn’t do anything to avoid any suspicious theories that we’re working for him. And who knows how her clan became one of the richest and powerful clans. She just might become a political target or could be used against us if one of the demons is connected to the Hyugan government.

4 Likes

It is one of the reason I find it so much fun to play perverted ronin. So many nice men :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Very true though i think masashi/mi has some political clout given his sister is gonna marry the emperor and it would kinda look bad on the emperor if he cant even protect his soonto be family in extension toshi would most likely become the next bodyguard seeing as the ronins out of the picture

@Pixelf oh im with u there ;D even my stoic perverted ronin is still dreaming about building her harem mwahahaha and she has atleast many guys to choose from lol

2 Likes

Masa does have a bad habit of getting into trouble. Good point that the family could still try to use them. I wonder if his/her sister can help in any to keep the kid safe in regards to their family. But that kid is willful and if MC gone on their own Masa might follow.

1 Like

To be fair, the ronin didn’t know that all of the demon slaying would happen. He was simply hired to be her bodyguard and that was it. He saw the end of the road when he saw that the kid’s sister was going to marry Satsuma so it’s likely that Satsuma’s protection will extend to Masami as well.

4 Likes

But it does make me very curious about Satsuma’s reasons for getting married. Did he know who the sister was when he agreed to get married? If he did, then I would assume he’s doing it to ensure that Masami will never come to any harm during the journey since she will be technically the little sister in law to the Emperor.

1 Like

Im curious to know as well especially regardinf most of satsumas plans also given the theory that satsuma is actually a demon in disguise makes this move really cunning if you think about it but who knows i really want to see what satsuma has planned

“If Satsuma is a demon…”
Hears Toshie’s heart break in a million pieces

If that were to happen then both Toshie and the ronin will be very pissed off about being misled all of this time.

4 Likes

Most likely. It broke my heart when my ronin felt not good enough to be Masashi bodyguard and how much trouble he would of spared him if he took the money and ran at the kabuki theater.

1 Like

Also masashi/mi can you imagine their reaction if satsuma is an actual demon? Especially since his/her sister is marrying them Good gods imagine the angst <3 also whose to say toshi didnt know? Though i will give them the benefit of the doubt since toshi does seem genuinely honest to the ronin especially romanced

Well yeah Toshie and Satsuma were best friends before he became Emperor and she may have loved him seeing her reaction to the news. But it’s possible that Satsuma was still a good guy by the time we met him and became corrupt during the time we were off killing demons.

3 Likes

True xD if the theory even proves accurate i will end up laughing in a good way which also would beg the question does toshi have it in them to go against the emperor?

Tosh does have a habit of hiding things such as getting orders from Yamato and not to mention hiding the truth about Jun. I don’t think he would hide such a thing if the Emperor was a demon and he knew. If the theroy is correct I think there will be heartbreak for Tosh. I wonder if people possessed by demons can be saved somehow. Could that happen with the Emperor.

1 Like

Yes, without a question. It’s clear that Toshie looks at the ronin as the Chosen One that saves Hyuga in the end so if she saw some evidence that Satsuma is a demon then there’s no question that she’ll help the ronin. But she may struggle doing that for a while.

2 Likes

@Pixelf i do hope so especially if the theory proves accurate it would break tosh if we had to kill them :frowning:
@MichaelCrank im glad u have so muvh faith in tosh :D! Did you romance them? Ehat did you think of the romance?

1 Like

Of course I romanced Toshie. I had a thing for her ever since we got into that argument at the temple. Man, it sounded like we were an elderly married couple lol I absolutely loved how the romance went in the new book and I was absolutely crushed when we left Toshie at the end and the way she said “A future… With me.”

4 Likes

Does Jun(ko) deserve redemption?

Im glad u liked it xD and i do hope it gets a happy end God knows the ronin needs one :frowning:

@Harian considering my bias, i believe so. I mean if the ronin gets one why shouldnt jun/ko

2 Likes

Same and when the ronin said to spare him the curse of loving me that was so sad. Considering their past.

1 Like

I think they do but I had already discussed in length above.

1 Like