Samurai of Hyuga Book 3 (Patreon/Early Access info on Post 1297!)

Yeah book 5 is the most likely where we’ll get back together with the others. From what I’ve heard a long time ago (not sure it was confirmed or just a rumor) but book 5 is probably going to be the last book of the series. So we may end up killing two more demons in book 4.

1 Like

I know Hatch is in tune with his spirit animal but the Idea of him running an army is so funny to me. I’m sure he would do a better job then I give the guy credit for.

2 Likes

I thought there are to be six books

Like I said, what I heard is may be a rumor. I also may had heard wrong but I’m not sure.

Oh i definitely know were gonna be alone in book 4 but i was thinking along the lines of whe they do go searching for the ronin im definitely sure tosh would come after them as well as masa and where definitely gonna see momoko again which made me curious about hatch predicament with his army and all

@resuri08 exactly my thoughts

And as for how many books, i heard and read on twitter it was 6 books… unless devon decided to cut it down? Not sure >.>

Maybe for book 4 we might get a perspective split. One with MC and one with the group left behind.

4 Likes

I’m sure Hatch will want to go help look for the ronin but he may be put into a tough situation where he has to stay for the army. But he may send Kohaku with the others just to be sure that someone in the group would at least know how to fight if the situation called for it.

Could be the case. But I wonder how useful Kohaku will be with a bad heart.

That would be sooo cool! Like he does for jun/ko!

@MichaelCrank yahp thats a possibility which also woul be a god excuse to make kohaku ab RO tho i think hatch would definitely need kohakus help in leading an army

Probably Kohaku will take over as second in command and Hatch will join the search party.

The Emperor is getting married fairly soon and from what I’ve seen there is supposed to be a period of one year where there will be peace, and during that timeframe we’re supposed to kill the last three demons. And Kohaku seems to be a capable samurai so it’s possible that Kohaku may teach Hatch all of what she knows in warfare and the Bushido code (even if my Ronin told her that there’s no such thing as Bushido) and Hatch is very determined to learn how to fight with a katana so it’s possible that he may have Kohaku teach him what he needs to learn before he sends her off to look for the ronin.

1 Like

Im more worried about how he will be able to lead an army without kohaku xD lol but im giving my old drinking buddy too little credit! Either way would love to see my ronin again with whatever companion they can get God knows the ronin surely needs it :frowning:

2 Likes

Hatch determination to fight with a katana was linked to his spirit animal vision. To take up Shatao place I don’t know if he still wants to go further with that. But then again he might need to in order to keep up the ruse.

I know I don’t believe it either. Hatch is all grown up. Too bad my ronin can’t seem to do the same.

1 Like

They grow up so fast :’( leading armies and shit! He even gave up drinking! Who is this man??

5 Likes

Hatch may be somewhat naive but he does have his brilliant moments. He even calls you out for wanting to face the manipulation demon alone. He’s also brave, seeing how he got his face slashed for trying to save the boy’s life from an enraged ronin after losing Ige. He’s also kind towards people which is something you don’t see often in Hyuga and he wants to make the most out of himself so I’m sure he’ll be just fine being the general of a samurai army.

6 Likes

Oh I love Hatch. My ronin just likes giving him a hard time.

2 Likes

True true! I just worry regarding the political system regarding being a general and how it can corrupt but as u said hatch a good soul he definitely isnt one to falter easily! Which also makes me sad he aint an RO dammit hatch why isnt my ronin good enough for you :’(

1 Like

I like that he isn’t a romance but I can feel for people who want to get with him. As my ronin said he’s happy to have a drinking buddy who isn’t trying to get into his pants for once.

2 Likes

I understand xD actually its interesting how the ronin attracts people like flies especially romantically so its nice having atleast 1 character be immune to it! Lol but the saying goes u want what u cant have…

2 Likes