Samurai of Hyuga Book 3 Demo

We’re all hiding in shame. Toxic relationships ftw. :rofl:

6 Likes

Ain’t no shame in loving the crazy :wink:

9 Likes

I didn’t even think we needed hiding. Or are you guys saying there are people that don’t get uncomfortably hot underneath the collar at Jun(ko)'s madly obsessive/sexually violent behaviour? Blasphemy!

(I mean, okay, Masami is always gonna be the goal, but if you think that means I won’t be playing my MC as low-key really into Junko’s bloodlust - think again.)

10 Likes

Ayyyye same :sunglasses:

I’m all about that Jun. :ok_hand:
Hatch too, for that matter.

(I sure do know how to pick em’ don’t I? I’ve got a loooonnng bumpy road ahead of me.)

2 Likes

This must be why serial killers get love letters in prison.

4 Likes

Nah. Wouldn’t want to romance Jun(ko) like that ship sailed and then crashed + burned horribly

Them scarring the MC by carving their name on their stomach in the previous title and their obsession with them in this book is off putting enough for me

10 Likes

I am here! And all on the crazy love ride. :kissing_heart: Even if i know i will burn in some way :cry::sob:

2 Likes

Here. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

So sexyyyyyy and I love that possessive side of their. Amazing.

If Jun/ko turns out to be a RO, I’LL GO MAD. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Well if want to go by anime tropes, Jun is the literal definition of a Yandere. And Yanderes have a powerful following.

3 Likes

Na I just can’t support Jun/Ko relationship, I do find it interesting to look at, the same way Joker/Harley Quinn relationship is. But best part is learning to let go move on which @MultipleChoice has been doing well.
Also agree that Masami is end goal.

4 Likes

I might Jun(ko) club, ever since I read a fanfic about a stoic/silent MC and Jun, it made me start to imagine and think they look good together in unhealthy way.

2 Likes

Where is this fanfic you speak of??

2 Likes

https://archiveofourown.org/works/10535178?view_adult=true

1 Like

Ditto on the fanfic… Also, how bad is it that I had a dream about traveling with the SoH group as a samurai myself?

1 Like

What part of that is bad???

Bad? Not at all, it’s awesome!

Finally!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Question!!! Is Masami an RO??? I really like her tsundere~

4 Likes

I don’t think Masami/Masashi is a RO, at least for now. This has been debated a lot, but in the first book, it’s mentioned how young Masa is and how much older the ronin is if you select the lovers choice to tell the guard.

How I look at it is the ronin has got at least a good ten years on Masa, if not more and Masa is underage at the moment.

PS: @Hoonie523433 You shouldn’t give your hope up, though. Masa is too cute.

2 Likes

And here i am, alone, having Romanced Momoko bc while I prefer having Toshio and Masami as the companions that doesn’t mean my MC isn’t bi. Also… I’m not gonna lie I’m kinda weak for the dynamic of a really messy warrior woman who uses her personality to deflect everything w/ a woman who does kind of the same albeit w/ fake composure and presenting herself in a more proper fashion.

Idk why I just like that :blush:

1 Like