Samurai of Hyuga Book 3 Demo

Yes, yes and yes, like I said Toshio is the one my mc has been in love lust with from the very beginning, of course he is hardly a devoted monogamist and Baron Kitsune was and perhaps still is a very nice diversion too.

2 Likes

And since T is not exactly a fighter, this is going to end poorly if Jun(ko) steps in

Though unlikely part of the game’s scope, I’d like justice for the Kondos but shrugs

That makes me wonder if there are any Benefits of Repercussions to the bit of ‘fun’ you can have with the ‘Foxy’ Baron (heheh foxy, get it?) Or if it is going to be something of ‘eh it happened, let’s not mention it again’ sort of deal?

Like I’m 60% sure it would get a gasp of shock from someone in the MC’s party.

6 Likes

I’ll get justice for them even if I have to beat the hell out of everyone in the country personally. I already punched a fool once for Toshies honor in Book 2, I’ll do it more if I have to. :triumph:

4 Likes

Probably the kid, it’s one of his buttons my mc thoroughly perverted mc loves to push.

7 Likes

It was too much fun to pick on him with those options in book one. XD

Yeeeah, though wouldn’t put it pass Hatch to blush like school girl if he wasn’t still ticked off at the MC that is really not their fault.

7 Likes

Well, there is a tracking variable on whether a romantic encounter with the Baron involved only him or invited Jun as a mental passenger. Quite, quite curious over that possibly delightful disaster.

4 Likes

Take my money!!! (20 characters looking for purpose)

4 Likes

Well I don’t mind the genre shift, I am disappointed there isn’t more character interaction.

Now obviously it isn’t missing entirely, but the demon hunting in part one didn’t detract from the companion interaction, the Shoji didn’t detract in part two, but the murder mystery feels like its getting in the way of companion time in this demo.

I liked Tosh getting all excited, I liked our charge feeling left out, I liked Hatch being all hysterical.

Maybe I’m just greedy, but I wanted more of that good stuff.

6 Likes

Agreed. I’m not against the detective interactions though I do feel like it’s somehow in the way of us, as readers, connecting with the characters like we did in the first couple of books. And I wouldn’t be lying if I said I’d be glad to finally get off the island…

Everything that’s happened on the island seems so surreal to me, like all the characters are stuck in some sort of weird, dream-like, kabuki play and that none of its actually happened. Which leads me to be reluctant in getting emotionally involved in all the scenarios because there’s some part of me that doesn’t believe it is actually happening. Anyone else?

Jun finding Momoko , however, I know for a fact is very real and can’t wait to get back into the hearty dirt and grit that is Hyuga.

11 Likes

OMG! It’s finally here! I’M SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the full game, especially if I get to romance the ninja

2 Likes

LOL, I feel like I’m committing blasphemy to many in this thread when I say I got to say if there is more flirting in this book I’m going to be happy for the fact we are getting a slow burn sort of romance. I’ve always been more of a fan of build up to a relationship instead of instant gratification. XD It’s one of the things I’m appreciating about Tosh’s potential romance.

Just my two cents worth of thought. <3

21 Likes

Same. No one disrespects the ninja on my MC’s watch

Also. Given how scarred MC’s romantic life is (actually relationships in general), the moment where they confirm their feelings to our fave ninja better be with a lot of feels

11 Likes

Yeah, me too. I think this series would be even better if there’s more romance… But hey, that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

I feel slightly bad cause I kinda still want Junko as a RO. Idk her crazy is kinda attractive :disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

OMG! OMG! I spent some days without visiting the forum and when I enter the demo for SoH 3 was released. I’m crying of happiness right now. I was so sad and down these days and this wip got me so excited :smile:
I loved the text inputs and the mysterys to solve. My ship is finally starting to saaaaail, my stoic mc couldn’t be more happy about it. Though I’m a little worried about what happened to Momoko, it’d be disappointing if she died and so soon. It wouldn’t be fair.

1 Like

So many people excited over the Ship Teasing of ToshxMC and I’m over here like ‘…you guys, Masami.’ XD
(Btw, just to put in my two cents, I’m not against the ‘playing detective/ace attorney’ at all, I like it quite a bit in fact. I would like a little bit more interaction, but keep in mind that Hatch’s life is in danger, and they don’t have much time. They can’t exactly stop and chat over tea.)

7 Likes

Well as long as he gets more flings like the cute Kitsune I suppose my mc could “wait” for Tosh a little longer. Like I said he’d hardly be a devoted monogamist anyway.

1 Like

Exactly. Where are all you crazy Jun/ko lovers and why are you hiding? Don’t deny it, we know you’re there, come on out…

JOIN US.

11 Likes